Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2005 5:44:45 PM EDT
Does anyone know where to get 100% recievers for AK type rifles in oregon.  
Im planning on building quite a few kits, come the new year.  I am just wondering for future reference.  I dont want to pay shipping and FFL.   Hell, when the time comes I'll probibly be asking who has a jig, since I have access to the press.
But for now, im just curious if theres someone near who sells them complete.

~Ben
[no smiley]
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 11:23:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Ben,

If you find some, be sure to let everyone know. I just received three of the Romanian kits from AIM. I’m not looking to complete all the builds right away, but will be needing receivers sooner or later.

Is there any local (to Oregon) stores that sell a lot of evil black rifle parts that might consider carrying a couple boxes of receivers?

-Chris
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:02:32 AM EDT
[#2]
A Cut Above Pawn shop in beaverton has Global Trades on file.
I just ordered a few on monday, will update when they come in.
Talk to Dave at 503-574-2610
10$background
10$ first gun
5$ additional guns
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 8:25:42 PM EDT
[#3]
A while ago I called most of the stores in northwest oregon looking for parts kits, which no one seemed to carry, so I figure no recievers either.  many of the retailers seemed to not want to deal with people building "non sporting, assault  type rifles" the possibly constructed illegal rifle,  or it just wasn't on their agenda.

Thanks Pribbz, Thats place sounds cheap and not too far from me, global trades is also first on my list.  
good to know theyre on fileH139,Perhaps someone here knows someone...  

One more thing CH, how'd you like your AIM kits?  I ordered 2 a couple days agohat
I'll have three romies total including one from DPH.  I think im going for yugo and polish underfolders next when/while I can.  only time will tell...
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 12:17:32 AM EDT
[#4]
pat at pcarms has/had some
if hes out he can order them for you
i get all my rec's from him
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 9:39:13 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
pat at pcarms has/had some
if hes out he can order them for you
i get all my rec's from him

Do you have contact information for PCARMS?  

I'm about ready to buy a kit - this would save a lot of time.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 1:06:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top