Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2005 1:30:07 PM EDT
Hey guys i've been looking around for a pair of black BDU pants that are Ripstop for a resonable price.. foxhole charges a arm and a leg any other ideas? it seems like the auction sites end up costing about the same as the store..  i used to have a few pairs of BDUs when i was a kid and always loved them they tended to be strong and not rip easyly and where just comfertable as hell..

Jess
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:04:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know where you are located but try Andy & Bax on MLK in Portland. I think it is about three blocks south of Burnside, but don't quote me on that; I know it is on the east side of MLK for sure. I used to go there after work when I lived up in Vancouver...that way I only had to cross the river going to work and going home.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:07:54 PM EDT
[#2]
+1 for Andy&Bax.........29.99, they have the light weight and the heavy weight in stock, all colors.
Just picked up a new pair on Saturday
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 6:04:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Sweet thanks guys...  i'm glade to hear of anouther place that sells this type of stuff besides foxhole.. i got a real good idea on their mark up when i would find something in lets say cheaper then dirt on they are selling it for 3 times the ammount.

Jess
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 8:40:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I know........the last time I was in there, they were still on 82nd..........they were over $35 then.....can't imagine what they are now.......
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:36:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey boo are you on a instant messenger service?
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:56:45 PM EDT
[#6]
No sir..........haven't bothered learning that bit of technology...........besides, I type with 2 fingers..it'd take me an hour to answer back...

Edited..........YA..........AR15.com IM............
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top