Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2005 4:43:46 PM EDT
UPDATE**
So I have decided to cancel the order for those wanting these. Couple reasons;
1. Price - I am not really saving anyone any money.
2. Transfer fees - The owner of the shop has jacked his rates up on transfers to $35. He has no troubles getting that in Hood River. Also he is very old fashion and could care less what is going on out in cyber space as far as prices or normal rates.
Frustrating for me I will say.

SOrry for the let down folks.
CH

I would like to place the order on the 19th.
I will be ordering STAG stripped lowers from Eagle Firearms as they have our FFL on file and will request consecutive numbers. They will be $80 each and we will split the shipping. I will check on the transer as I am not sure what we are charging in the shop these days(I dont pay anything so I really dont know). I will be in the shop tomorrow and find out. Email me with how many you want, and you contact info and I will get a list together.

FYI, for those that have not handled the STAG lowers, the M4 I use at the PR match is built around one.
CH
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 6:34:23 PM EDT
[#1]
One (1) please.

For those that are interested in how these look: www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=223495
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 6:47:47 PM EDT
[#2]

[points]Must be an IT guy[/points]
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 7:08:20 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

[points]Must be an IT guy[/points]

Hey, I got to meet Boo's younger brother...he IS an IT guy!
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 7:50:00 PM EDT
[#4]

The family secret is out......................

I'm waiting on the preverbial "check in the mail"...........if it shows up in the next week I'm good for one. Put me down as a pessimistic 89% sure.
After fondling that M4 yesterday I got an itch for another AR.........anyone got a yard that needs mowed???
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:05:36 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a car that needs washing....$10
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 11:02:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Nah, you should just buy it for me outta the kindness of your heart.........
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:42:20 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm probably in for one, but let me confirm after this weekend.

Nox
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:13:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Listen up... Please email me your name and contact info when you decide. I dont have time to try and wade thru IMs, posts phone calls and emails. Shoot me an email and I will get your name on the list.

Thanks,
CH
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 9:07:40 AM EDT
[#9]
E-mail'd
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:25:36 PM EDT
[#10]
ouch...  my arm, stop it.

e-mail sent.

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 8:08:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Well, that sucks.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 10:55:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Tried any MMS, Inc. Lower Receivers... $90.00 no transfer fees just $10.00 OSP BC.  Interested?  IM Me!
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:28:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Mega "Gators" are what Nox and I have built ours on typically. He also has one Stinger sitting around. Good stuff.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top