Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2005 6:09:39 PM EDT
Any word on the next shoot? I'm hoping for a Saturday shoot but with advanced notice I could get a Sunday off.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:47:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Planning on going early Monday morning, just don't know where yet............need to sight in new optic.........I'll keep ya posted........
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 10:13:51 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Planning on going early Monday morning, just don't know where yet............need to sight in new optic.........I'll keep ya posted........

Eastside?
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 10:26:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm thinkin' I'll probably just end up at Memaloose again...( Estacada)
But there's this rumor of this Micro Galil that's gonna be out to play that I have a chubby to go look-see.........
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:31:17 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'm thinkin' I'll probably just end up at Memaloose again...( Estacada)
But there's this rumor of this Micro Galil that's gonna be out to play that I have a chubby to go look-see.........

What time are you thinking? My wife and kids will be in PDX ahopping so I have a free day.
If its not to early lets ralley the troops!!!
CH
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 10:30:30 AM EDT
[#5]
How about a Labor Day breakfast, then shoot? I might be up for it.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 12:15:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Working that out..........I'll let ya know what happens
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:07:17 PM EDT
[#7]
As much as I want to go play up at Brown's camp...I have to accomidate the others in my party ( read: my jackass brother, who for some reason I love dearly..)

So, we are gonna be up Memaloose Rd.    Probably 9:30ish

If anyone on this side of town wants to go, throw me an IM, or Email
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:21:23 PM EDT
[#8]
 Hey just beware it's bow season.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:31:52 PM EDT
[#9]
True.......but I figure no-one will be hunting on a holiday.........the game wardens on the other hand.............
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:54:27 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
True.......but I figure no-one will be hunting on a holiday.........the game wardens on the other hand.............

No way they'll be out there. plus guy's looking for grouse. If I remember right. You will need to have the appropriate tag to be out their during that season. So make sure you have a license and a upland stamp. and really have a good back stop.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top