Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2005 8:21:31 PM EDT
link

I'm thinking about it, they will be there until Saturday.

Take your pick you can ride in a SNJ-5 or an AT-6.

ilike9s out
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:23:42 AM EDT
[#1]
You know, I was wondering why I kept seeing that big blue AT-6 flying around two weeks before the airshow.

BTW, do you know why those Chinese kids wearing the matching blue flight suits have been running around the airport for the past month?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:12:04 AM EDT
[#2]
They're here all the time. I don't know if they're a flight crew or in training or what.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:40:50 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
snip

BTW, do you know why those Chinese kids wearing the matching blue flight suits have been running around the airport for the past month?

nope
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 9:37:21 AM EDT
[#4]
last time i was at the hilsboro airport they had a MIG they restored in awesome condition. the guy who did it said that none of them are capable of flying it yet, something do do with thier licencing or maybe just training. but it sure was cool.

maybe in a bit you can get rides in that :)
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 4:04:32 PM EDT
[#5]
That is just awesome!  My wife would love it!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top