Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/26/2005 6:18:32 PM EDT
i just came across a bunch reloading equitment. its a complete set. but i need new primers, powder, and soon i'll need new lead. anyone know where i can get this stuff? i live in hte portland area. also, i was wondering what else i would need in order to reload shotgun shells?

thanks guys
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 6:31:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Sportsman's Wharehouse, 9401 SE 82nd Ave., PDX
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:05:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Bi-Mart has good prices on powder and primers.  They usually have a good selection of premium bullets too as well as a lot of RCBS stuff.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:05:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Bi-Mart has some stuff. What shot shell loader? I've got the Lee LoadAll, all you need is primers, powder, wads and shot. Shot shells are soooooooooooo easy.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 8:49:14 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Bi-Mart has good prices on powder and primers.  They usually have a good selection of premium bullets too as well as a lot of RCBS stuff.

+1
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 12:53:16 PM EDT
[#5]
awesome, thanks guys! more info after playing around with it, its RCBS, its all there, i have all the dyes i need, just getting it set up and sorting it out , i'll head out to bimart later and pick up some primers and powder and i'll be set :)

thanks again
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top