Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2005 1:58:22 AM EDT
Yes........... I see the tacky above, but was wanting a bit more info on NFA dealers in Oregon.

I'm looking to possibly transfer in a can in the near future and was wandering who people would recomend going through and the cost. Does anybody in Oregon stock the SWR Warlock? I'm trying to decide between this and the new .22 can from Norell. I was at Tri-county a week ago and a member here suggested someone, but I need the name again.

I have heard that Keith's now getting into the bussiness............. is this true?

I'm also looking to possibly get a can that will pull double duty on both a .40SW and 9mm setup (Pistol and Carbine for both). If anybody has a suggestion........ I'm open.

Thanks,
Nox
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 9:34:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Mmmmmmm Keith’s.

I asked him about handling a transfer for me once. It was going to be for a Gemtech M4-96D Predator. He said it would only be $200 (to facilitate the transfer).

Another reason I don’t like those guys.

There is a guy down in the Albany area, Dick Toma (sp) that I think I’m going to be going through when my time comes. I don’t know his number, but if you’re interested, I’m sure I can find his number for you. I don’t think that he is a SWR dealer, but I do believe he is a Gemtech dealer. Gemtech and SWR are good friends, maybe there’s some kind of in there for you.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:32:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I charge fairly inexpensive.  Give me a call for more details and I'll see what I can do for you.
Bang Arms LLC
Hillsboro, Oregon 97123
503-720-8407
[email protected]
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 8:58:02 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I charge fairly inexpensive.  Give me a call for more details and I'll see what I can do for you.
Bang Arms LLC
Hillsboro, Oregon 97123
503-720-8407
[email protected]

What is your charge for a transfer?
MIght as well post it here and gain a few new customers!!
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 9:05:47 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Bang Arms LLC
Hillsboro, Oregon 97123
503-720-8407
[email protected]

What is your charge for a transfer?
MIght as well post it here and gain a few new customers!!

yeah - sell me a Gemtech M4-96D.  

Link Posted: 8/21/2005 12:25:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Form 4 - $50.00 for paperwork transfer... you pay for your own photograph (@ Kinko's) and your fingerprinting (@ county).
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 12:27:06 AM EDT
[#6]
GackMan give me a call for pricing on Gemtech's
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top