Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/6/2005 5:15:03 AM EDT
anyone going? and did anyone pick up a card or do they know how to get ahold of "Valiant Arms" Carol Caruso runs a class3 out of cottage grove?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 1:42:51 PM EDT
[#1]
When and where?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 5:31:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Eugene Fairgrounds. Sunday, 9-3pm. I am going to go when I wake up. Probably around 11am. Anybody want to meet there and chat?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 7:24:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I might try and talk my dad into it. Were supposed to go shooting, but if it ends at 3 we could always go later in the day.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 9:13:54 PM EDT
[#4]
I went there earlier today. About the same turnout as you would expect down here. I picked up a new 10-22 stock and bull barrel. And then later picked up a new stainless 10-22 from bimarthe
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 3:19:05 PM EDT
[#5]
I went yesterday and traded/bought this I think everyone fingered it up

hopfully it is a good rifle it is a SA M1A
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 3:57:28 PM EDT
[#6]
<------Officially jealous!!!

Can I ask what you're into it?
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 4:33:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Nice I looked at that as well.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 6:50:49 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
<------Officially jealous!!!

Can I ask what you're into it?

well it pains me a bit to say but I traded my Colt Match Comp HBAR with a arms swansleeve harris bipod and a cheap bushnell +500$. So I guess its not all bad the colt was a "post ban " but I bought it new and it was a really nice rifle that would shoot moa or better with my handloads. I will miss it but I had Just put toghter a Olyarms 20" flutted SUM with a Harris bipod, and a VarxIII leopold scope. Overall I'm -1 but +2
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 7:12:57 PM EDT
[#9]
My guess is that you'll forget all about the Colt once you get some trigger time behind the M1A.....

Nice rifle, enjoy it!
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 7:33:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Forget the ifle, I already have one of those. I want know about that helmet!

You should wear that sommbitch to the next pratical match as the latest in ubber tactical assault head protection!

Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:08:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Did you get the laminated wood stock in those wild colors and the fluted BBL?

I got the blue one with thumbholes and a blued. fluted 20" barrel.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 11:17:29 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

You should wear that sommbitch to the next pratical match as the latest in ubber tactical assault head protection!

Well this was top secret but now the cat is outta the bag so here it is I'm part of the Norwegian special forces group called the dragons teeth and that is some of my gear you should se it in use with the delta and seal teams in the next year or two

this is a some pictures of me in uber tactical training

Link Posted: 8/7/2005 11:25:20 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

if you are asking about the Oly
its just a older Oly SUM  upper I bought on the EE and a lower I had. looks farliy normal nothing fancy. I'm sure it will shoot great but I haven't had a chance to try er out yet.

der ya the 10-22's
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:52:13 AM EDT
[#14]
How many of you stopped by the topless car wash?

www.eugeneweekly.com/2005/08/04/news.html#news2

We went to the show on Saturday, and then followed it up with a car wash.

We decided to go back down there on Sunday to snag something from Keith's, and wouldn't you know it, the Eugene-Albany-Eugene trip put all kinds of road dust all over my Explorer, and we had to get ANOTHER car wash!

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 10:10:45 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

I picked up a revival/revolutions stock in blue. It has the thumbole. I also grabbed a stainless bull barrel, some simmons scope rings, and a bushnell scope. Saturday night I picked up a stainless 10-22 from bimart. Sunday morning I was loving that thing already. Now it's time for some internal mods. And I need the scope bore sighted.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 10:32:22 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well this was top secret but now the cat is outta the bag so here it is I'm part of the Norwegian special forces group called the dragons teeth and that is some of my gear you should se it in use with the delta and seal teams in the next year or two

i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/ikyd/Vtac1.jpg i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/ikyd/Vtac3.jpg
i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/ikyd/Vtac2.jpg

coffee...out....nose...
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 10:59:53 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
How many of you stopped by the topless car wash?

www.eugeneweekly.com/2005/08/04/news.html#news2

We went to the show on Saturday, and then followed it up with a car wash.

We decided to go back down there on Sunday to snag something from Keith's, and wouldn't you know it, the Eugene-Albany-Eugene trip put all kinds of road dust all over my Explorer, and we had to get ANOTHER car wash!

Where are all the pics from the car wash?
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 12:05:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Do they let you take pictures at a strip club?  Same rules apply.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 1:05:31 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/ikyd/Vtac1.jpg

i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/ikyd/Vtac3.jpg

Do you like gladiator movies, Billy?
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 1:15:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Do you like gladiator movies, Billy?

sure who doesn't? that shit is from a halloween costume I made a few years ago. Its just laying around cus it is to cool to toss out or box up.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 4:28:56 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I picked up a revival/revolutions stock in blue. It has the thumbole. I also grabbed a stainless bull barrel, some simmons scope rings, and a bushnell scope. Saturday night I picked up a stainless 10-22 from bimart. Sunday morning I was loving that thing already. Now it's time for some internal mods. And I need the scope bore sighted.hr

Other than stainless, we got the  exact thing!! I just need to get a new scope and then do all the work!

They should have bore-sighted the scope for you at bi-mart!
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 5:52:13 PM EDT
[#22]
I bought the scope from the show sunday morning. I had the gun boresighted at gijoes today, and put another hundred rounds through it.. I love it
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:51:20 PM EDT
[#23]
If you don't mind me asking, where did you go shooting on a Sunday?

I would love to find a place to go shooting on Sundays.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:27:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Mcgowan Creek. Past the shooting range.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 9:50:52 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Since when do you follow the rules?
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 12:40:53 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Since when do you follow the rules?

Camera phone!

hole moley I had no clue that was going on hotties all wet and ready to wash stuff yikes!
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 3:16:53 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/ikyd/Vtac1.jpg i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/ikyd/Vtac3.jpg

I know this guy. Are you sure you don't live in Michigan.

www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0805051sword1.html#content

"I have a thousand years of power."
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:41:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Cape Hunter: Forget the ifle, I already have one of those. I want know about that helmet!

Yeah man!  I'll talk to Randy about this.  We could hack the first two targets with the sword,
hide behind the shield and blast the swingers.  I think this will work!

Spambo
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 6:53:19 PM EDT
[#29]
This is very Jeet Kune Do, tools at all ranges.  

Go Dog, Go.

Rick

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top