Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/31/2005 9:21:13 AM EDT
How many of you guys spot other members around?

I saw Unka-boo at the Washington Fair on Saturday....didn't say hi cuz I wasn't 100% sure at first and didn't want to yell "Unka-Boo!" across the fair grounds.....plus if I was wrong, dude looks like he might beat me up, and enjoy it.  
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 10:30:26 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
..., dude looks like he might beat me up, and enjoy it.  

bwaaaa "And enjoy it!"

There there is some funny as shit!

CH
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 10:33:11 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I saw Unka-boo at the Washington Fair on Saturday....didn't say hi cuz I wasn't 100% sure at first and didn't want to yell "Unka-Boo!" across the fair grounds.....plus if I was wrong, dude looks like he might beat me up, and enjoy it.  

You shoulda said something!!!! No. I woulndn't have beat you up....(unless you deserved it ), but I had my nieces with me, so they woulda got a kick outa someone yellin' UNKA BOO!!!
They're the ones who started that
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 11:18:59 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You shoulda said something!!!! No. I woulndn't have beat you up....(unless you deserved it ), but I had my nieces with me, so they woulda got a kick outa someone yellin' UNKA BOO!!!
They're the ones who started that

Oh the picture that would make....

WS4LIF running towards boo screaming "Unk-boo, Unk-Boo! Its me, West side!...Stop! Unka-Boo stop!."

Like a  scene out of sound of music!
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 11:55:42 AM EDT
[#4]
as long as it did't lead to .........
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 3:08:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Now that you mention it...there was plenty of hay to roll around in.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 8:08:50 PM EDT
[#6]
sheep too.............
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 8:26:36 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
sheep too.............

One of the washington crews Daaaaaaad
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 9:11:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Bastage.......I just had beer come out my nose............
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 9:20:49 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Bastage.......I just had beer come out my nose............

Thats a damm fine idea...another ! Minus those whole snoz nozzle thing!
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 1:03:39 AM EDT
[#10]
I didn't see either of them at the fair...

nobody ever wants to say hi to me.

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 10:02:06 AM EDT
[#11]
Hi Gack!

Mark
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 11:02:52 AM EDT
[#12]
kythri is easy to spot…

It’s kinda nice going to a gun show with him, when you get separated, he’s easy to find.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 3:41:32 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
kythri is easy to spot…

It’s kinda nice going to a gun show with him, when you get separated, he’s easy to find.

Well going by a few of his posts last night, you could play "follow the vodka vapor trail" to find him

I wonder how the hangover was today?............( only picking on him 'cause I did the same thing recently)
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:28:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Saw a couple at the last ARPC Full Auto shoot. In fact, rented a USP from one. But, Ididn't know it until I posted the pictures here a couple days later.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top