Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/30/2005 10:44:20 PM EDT
Anybody know of a 1919 builder for a semi in OR?   I know about TNW but they want 1K for the build, I was hoping to get off a bit cheaper.    I've got an israeli 308 kit en route.  
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 7:09:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Can I put myself on the list to pull the trigger when you are done???
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 8:17:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Why dont you build it yourself. I always have wanted to build my own, but I ended up buying a complete TNW way back when. I think I paied $1400, and it is a complete USA parts kit. NO import markings anyware on it.  
Oh yah here is a little tease for ya.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 8:19:27 AM EDT
[#3]
And the reason the flashhider is black is because I payed $5 for it and it needed some kind of finnish. I dont have a park set up YET, so I just did a bake on finnish for now.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 5:05:39 PM EDT
[#4]
try pat at pc arms i think he knows some1 who has them
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 5:28:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Pat has a TNW also, neat one too.   I'd love to check out that A6 setup, is it a 308?   I'm trying to keep an eye out for 8mm stuff.  
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 2:55:58 PM EDT
[#6]
FYI,

Right now there is a group buy going on at Weponeer.net for both the parts kit and receivers for the semi-autos.

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 3:54:09 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Pat has a TNW also, neat one too.   I'd love to check out that A6 setup, is it a 308?   I'm trying to keep an eye out for 8mm stuff.  

Nope its 30-06, triied to keep it all original. I converted it to 8mm for a little bit but was having problems with the ammo so I put it back to 30-06. I think I will try the 7.62x39 conversion next, once funds allow. Than I will have to get the emorey crank for it.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 1:36:28 PM EDT
[#8]
I am moving to Oregon in two weeks and can help you build it if you would like to do the build yourself.

Here is the posty I built here in Utah.

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 4:45:08 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I am moving to Oregon in two weeks and can help you build it if you would like to do the build yourself.

www.858engineering.com/images/Shootpics/1919A4/HPIM0702.jpg

Oh yeah, where abouts are you moving to?   I'm in NW Oregon just south of Portland (hippieland)
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 5:35:15 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm moving to the Bend area but I travel frequently all over the state.

Link Posted: 8/10/2005 11:18:07 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope its 30-06, triied to keep it all original. I converted it to 8mm for a little bit but was having problems with the ammo so I put it back to 30-06. I think I will try the 7.62x39 conversion next, once funds allow. Than I will have to get the emorey crank for it.

Any interest in selling me that 8mm kit?
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 11:20:00 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I'd be up for a drive to bend to put it together

Do you have a mill for the internals?    If we can get together to assemble it what should I have ready to go?    I figure I'll buy a 80% RSP and rivet kit along with Karma trigger/sear.    Special tools?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 7:01:09 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'd be up for a drive to bend to put it together

Do you have a mill for the internals?    If we can get together to assemble it what should I have ready to go?    I figure I'll buy a 80% RSP and rivet kit along with Karma trigger/sear.    Special tools?

I do not have a mill. I would recommend sending it out to have to milling work done since it should be pretty cheap. Special tools you will need are a welder, bucking bar, and an impact hammer bit used to shape rivets.

Send me an IM and I'll give you my phone number so we can talk.

Link Posted: 8/16/2005 3:28:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Coyote Gulch Armory looks like they do, they're in Washington though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top