Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/6/2005 1:19:35 PM EDT
Has anyone ever gone to this show and is it worth checking out?
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 1:22:40 PM EDT
[#1]
No, but when and where is it?
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 2:01:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Hillsboro show is very sad maybe 20 vendors. If you can wait go to the EXpo show at the end of the month.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 2:47:51 PM EDT
[#3]
The Hillsboro show is small, but cheaper to get into and I can get to Keiths without the wait.  
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 9:56:50 AM EDT
[#4]
The Hillsboro gun show was way better than the last one I went to which was last year.  Outdoor Marksman was there which made it all worth while for me.  What is up with all of the airsoft crap, and toy cars?  Oh yeah I forgot they are now a must at all gun shows these days.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 10:44:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Ya I just got back. I go to all the gun shows to buy toy guns. But no Q3131A or XM193.

Bang
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 11:13:40 AM EDT
[#6]
I asked Outdoor Marksman when they were going to get more xm193, and he said that he believed they had some in stock.  I mentioned that their web site said they had none in stock, but his reply was that they save it for the big gun shows.  I don't think we will be seeing Q3131A any time soon.

I picked up 500 rounds of WOLF 55FMJ to plink with tomorrow, so hopefully it will shoot fine.  $49 for 500 rounds is pretty cheap.

Bang I got there at9:15 and left a little after 10:00, so I must have just missed you.  Hey did you buy that airsoft HK.  Man that was sweet!
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 12:06:23 PM EDT
[#7]
I said hi to bang as he was leaving and he just flick a boogy at me.

So who was the asshole, that had all the 55g ammo saved for him under the table....Hmmm... must of been that charactor Ilike9s.

Sorry but the Hillsboro show is still a shitty little show.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 3:56:16 PM EDT
[#8]
drove past today but the wife was with me so we didn't stop.  I figured I'd just have to pay to get her in there and then I wouldn't find anything I wanted.

It would be nice if that show started getting some better vendor attendance.

Link Posted: 1/9/2005 4:05:27 PM EDT
[#9]
I stopped by that one, tiny tiny show.      More airsoft than real guns.   Only one ammo vendor and he didnt take credit cards.  I cant wait fo the expo show.  
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 7:31:34 AM EDT
[#10]
The shows lately have just been pissing me off.....too much toys, too much crap, no good ammo, and deff. more crap firearms on the tables.  Plus I hate to see Kieth's taking over everythiung.....BUT damn it his prices are good!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top