you might also call phoneix arms or keiths but your best bet is the expo
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 3:33:53 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Nov 19-21, Fri 12-7, Sat. 9-6, Sun. 9-4
Portland, Expo Center
$8 admin / $7 parking

you might also call phoneix arms or keiths but your best bet is the expo

If not let me know, I have one a block and wrench I can loan you if you would like(and promise to return it!)

I will be at the shoot next weekend and can bring it along if you make it out.

CH
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 3:21:01 AM EDT
[#3]
No chance of making the shoot, since Friday is my Monday and Monday is my Friday. Thanks for the offer, though. Couldn't wait for the fun show (took Friday as a vacation day to go!). I just ordered them from BM. What the heck, it's only money! Probably be happy to have the tools down the road.

Maybe at the show I'll get to talk to the guy I bought the new Colt upper half from. The one with the loose barrel nut. . .
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 6:54:20 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
No chance of making the shoot, since Friday is my Monday and Monday is my Friday. Thanks for the offer, though. Couldn't wait for the fun show (took Friday as a vacation day to go!). I just ordered them from BM. What the heck, it's only money! Probably be happy to have the tools down the road.

Maybe at the show I'll get to talk to the guy I bought the new Colt upper half from. The one with the loose barrel nut. . .

Git em!

I'll be there working, as usual.
CH
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 2:34:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Aw, heck. I'm not that mad. Barely perceptible movement, I just noticed (thought the handguards fit loosely). He probably didn't notice, either. I got good deals from him that day. But I WILL try to con him out of some small parts, tools, stickers, bubble gun, etc.

CH, where do you work at the funshows? Maybe I'll say hi. (Unless you're that one bunghole. . .)
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:06:52 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Aw, heck. I'm not that mad. Barely perceptible movement, I just noticed (thought the handguards fit loosely). He probably didn't notice, either. I got good deals from him that day. But I WILL try to con him out of some small parts, tools, stickers, bubble gun, etc.

CH, where do you work at the funshows? Maybe I'll say hi. (Unless you're that one bunghole. . .)

Bunghole, thats funny!

Our local shop here in Hood RIver always has about 8 tables or so. I work all of the shows for them as well as do some of the gunsmithing that comes thru the door of the shop.  Pretty good deal  as I get first dibs at any cool stuff that comes our way. THe name of the shop is The Gun SHop, original huh. ANyway no signs, just some tilt up display cases and usually a handfull of lugers and a sign that says luger parts. As it gets closer I will update you.

CH
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 12:56:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Hey, I was in "The Gun Shop" in September. Got a used rifle case and a 15 round CZ75 mag. Woulda' bought a Mossberg 500 w/Pachmar stock if I could have knocked $25 off the price.  Nice guy working the counter wasn't the owner, so he couldn't make any deals. Nice little place.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top