Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/14/2004 11:14:51 PM EDT
Is there some public land for camping/varmint hunting? I usually go down by Silver Lake, but don't want to drive that far this time. Probably during a Tue-Thur in November. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 3:46:53 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Is there some public land for camping/varmint hunting? I usually go down by Silver Lake, but don't want to drive that far this time. Probably during a Tue-Thur in November. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks

There are lots of places you can go. I usually go just outside of Maupin and park near the radio towers. It can be good at times. The other place I go is on the other side of lake billy chinook. We have a place in Three rivers so I usually hunt around there. The deer winter in the area and the yotes know it.

I may be up for a hunt during the week if we can narrow down time/place in the next week or two.

LMK,
CH

BTW: Were are you located?
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 5:12:55 AM EDT
[#2]
I've seen a lot of coyotes around prinevile havent got over to hunt them yet i try to hunt closer to home (portland).

Gary
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top