Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/14/2004 6:05:29 PM EDT
It was a beautiful day to strap a rifle to the dual purpose bike, get off the pavement and do a little plinkin'.  My Winchester Ranger in 45 Colt straps to the side of the bike like it was made for it and my revolver kept me from chasing brass, plus I found about a hundred empty 38spl brass along witha couple of handfuls of 45 ACP.

Hope it's as nice next week.

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:38:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks like the weather might be changing. Hope next Saturday isn't a bust!

Bang
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 9:39:46 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Looks like the weather might be changing. Hope next Saturday isn't a bust!

Bang

Doesn't matter what the weather is-I'll be there...might be shivering my ass off, but I'll be there.

Nick (Did I mention that I'll be there?)
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 2:01:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I think we should invite the Portland City Council and Ginny Burdick next Saturday. Might be fun. We could try and get a picture of her bumpin' an AK! Use it everytime she tries to bring up anti-gun bullshit!

Bang
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 3:07:50 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I think we should invite the Portland City Council and Ginny Burdick next Saturday. Might be fun. We could try and get a picture of her bumpin' an AK! Use it everytime she tries to bring up anti-gun bullshit!

Bang

Heck if she actully tried it she probably find that she likes it and come on over to the other side.

Link Posted: 10/18/2004 9:08:55 PM EDT
[#5]
If it was Genni Burdick, she would be humpin' an AK.  

See you guys at the pit.

Spambo
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 4:23:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Where is this place? It looks familiar.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top