Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2003 9:48:13 PM EDT
Howdy

I went to the rose city gun show on friday with new eyes now that I am involved with 1919 and have bought some kits. One dealer had a hess semi built gun for 1999.00 I just smiled knowing how much cheaper mine is going to be.
Private party had a build gun from ohio ord with all acc, including a oversized tripod 2500.00 .

The missed deal/steal. this private party had all this surplus army stuff for sale. To the guy who was there 4 min before me, he sold a 1928 Colt Machine Gun ( I think, at least that what it looked like to me) Missing the RSP for !!!100.00!!!
Did need a little cleaning.
Now I am just getting started in this stuff but I believe that is a good price.

I did buy a LAR's launcher from him 50.00
He had 2 ww2 (I think) bazooka's 250.00

Also picked up some AR15 mag cheap.
MGW 90rd drum 130.00
USGI mag 50-90 finish good lips green followers 10.00

Did a lot of talking about class three. I have a m-11 and found a guy whos making upper,s that will use sumni drums.
UZI conversion stuff to 40 cal and 22
PSS 308 500.00
electronic ear muffs 70.00 noname
This is the first time I have seen this, unlock system for safe just uses fingerprint. I might get a converson kit for my safe should cost about 200.00.

Preban bushmaster 1050.00 little beatup

madman

Link Posted: 9/7/2003 6:04:34 AM EDT
[#1]
I, unfortunately, wont make it to this show.  I was really wanting to go and price out some .223 and .308 ammo and some various other goodies.  I find it cheaper and cheaper to do a little research and shop online.  I have a couple of websites that have saved me ALOT of money.  I do miss the smells and jerky at the shows....next time I will be there.
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 12:00:06 AM EDT
[#2]
I picked up 3 NIW USGI mags for $22 ea. and 500rds of xm193 for $84. and a few mag couplers.

Does anyone else couple most of their mags? Now I just need a LULA loader.
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 9:26:46 AM EDT
[#3]
What I found when I tried it was that the first round in the second mag would walk forward some by the time I was done shooting the first mag. You had to push the round back in place before you could load the second mag. So it ended up you didn't really save any time changing mags.
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 7:57:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Got a trigger installed in my ar by george. Happy happy.  need to re-zero.

there was a Remington 700 PSS used, scratch on the end of the bbl but seemed good to go other than that.  for sale on consignment for 695 with a leupold scope and rings and base (entry lever fixed 8x (I think) duplex reticle)...  575.00 w/ out the glass.

thought it was too god to be true so I went home to think on it and get a blank check from the woman half.  

so...  go back the next day and the fookin' thing sold about an hour before I got there.  :(  damn damn damn.

My buddy finally picked up one of those romanian Sar-1s for fun.

Link Posted: 9/11/2003 8:18:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Ya the SAR's are fun, but need to get a new trigger for it. When I get the cash I'll get a RED Star Arms trigger group for mine. Also want to get a green K_VAR stock for it. Adds a little over one inch to the length of the trigger pull. I love to bump fire mine. I got a 75 round drum mag for it. Ya get it going and you can watch the Break Free sizzle off the barrel.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top