Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/5/2003 8:20:14 PM EDT
Hey Guys,

Just FYI, Phoenix Armory off beavercreek rd. in oregon city has moved to a bigger store in the same business park.

Shane is a great guy! Prices are good. I was in there Saturday and bought an Aimpoint, Mounts, and BUIS. He was nice enough to set it all up for me, (loc-tite, proper torques, etc.) while I was in the store.

He's also got XM193 in brown  box for $179/1K. Lots of goodies, and full AR 'smithing too.

Link Posted: 8/5/2003 8:54:56 PM EDT
[#1]
A little bit off the beaten path for me out in Forest Grove but still good info as I get out that way every once in awhile. Always like checking out new stores. I wish there were more places on this side of town with better ammo prices. As it is I have to go to Keith's or Northwest Armory for good ammo prices. Most of the time the gas cost less than the shipping and handling charges for buying on the Web.
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 9:58:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the heads up!!

I was in that area on monday and I need XM193 or Q3131A bad.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top