Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/18/2002 10:20:16 PM EDT
Welcome to our new mod. Stealth!!!
Now that you are a mod. How about slipping me you team member status. Please Please!!
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 10:56:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Get real.  

Evidently, any forum with more than 3 people requires a moderator.  

I have no real power.  What a tease.

I can do the following (and nothing more):

TACK A THREAD
LOCK A THREAD
EDIT STUFF
DELETE STUFF
MOVE STUFF

If you want something tacked just let me know.

I tried to ban DoubleFeed but I have no power outside of 'Oregon'.  

Link Posted: 12/19/2002 2:35:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Hail! All mighty  Mod! I want team member status too! lol BTW, whose DoubleFeed?

-Mike
Link Posted: 12/19/2002 10:58:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Cool.

Stealth, could you put your power to use and tack the thread I just created about "places in oregon to shoot"?

Thanks
Link Posted: 12/22/2002 12:25:32 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
BTW, whose DoubleFeed?

-Mike

DoubleFeed is a mod for General Discussion now.  He's one of those guys you can spit on, tell to "f" off, punch in the nose, steal from or kill his favorite kitten, and he would just chalk it up to bad luck.  But try to take away one 'right or liberty' and he becomes some sort of freakish green hulk thing jumping up and down on your corpse until he's confident you're no longer a threat.

Basically, he's one of us.... but from (OMG) Texas.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top