Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/2/2022 8:47:59 PM EDT
I am looking for somebody to spray a set up in bazooka green. I live right by Mainstreet in Lilburn, but I am not waisting my time with them any more. I never got around to trying their spray shop, but I get the impression its a cluster.
Any recommendations?
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 12:36:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I am looking for somebody to spray a set up in bazooka green. I live right by Mainstreet in Lilburn, but I am not waisting my time with them any more. I never got around to trying their spray shop, but I get the impression its a cluster.
Any recommendations?
View Quote

2nd caliber Custom Coated firearms in Buford does some stellar work. Maybe look him up.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 12:04:25 AM EDT
[#2]
I did! Im going to take a box o stuff over this week.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 5:56:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Please let us know how it goes.  I have a few things I would like to get done and I’m looking for someone to do it.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 12:45:57 PM EDT
[#4]
I've had a good experience with The King of Camo but its in cumming and a bit of a drive for you.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 12:23:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the tip. Just now saw this and his web site and I am gonna check this out. He's got all the services I am wanting and all at one location. worth the drive.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top