Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/29/2022 4:57:24 PM EDT
My MIL is ~80, and needs help with errands, cleaning, etc. We tried visiting angels, but the person/people they assigned cancelled ~1/2 the time.

Anybody have any recommendations for the Roswell area?
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 7:29:38 PM EDT
[#1]
@birdbarian

BrightStar and Bayada are 2 of our biggest HH vendors (I work for the work comp division of UHG). BrightStar has a location in Sandy Springs, Bayada has one in Roswell. Interim Healthcare is another option and they have a location in the Sandy Springs/N. Atlanta area (285 & 400).

Hope that helps.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 11:15:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
@birdbarian

BrightStar and Bayada are 2 of our biggest HH vendors (I work for the work comp division of UHG). BrightStar has a location in Sandy Springs, Bayada has one in Roswell. Interim Healthcare is another option and they have a location in the Sandy Springs/N. Atlanta area (285 & 400).

Hope that helps.
View Quote

Thanks!

Link Posted: 7/2/2022 12:59:21 AM EDT
[#3]
We had good success with “right at home” not sure if they are in that area.  We had private help before that, it turned into a disaster of theft, fraud, manipulation, and me firing some folks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top