Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/17/2022 3:42:24 PM EDT
Years ago when in college I found a local guy that sold "unofficial" targets. I bought a thousand or so of them, and they were much cheaper than the "official" targets.

I have no idea what I did with that guy's contact info, anyone have his info? I need to refresh my target stash and so far best price I can find is 90 cents a target for 1,000 from CHL Targets.

I believe I got connected with him via the HTF.

Thanks
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 6:20:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I still got a handful from that buy. If you do another batch I'll get in on it again.
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 5:59:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Target Barn is $77 for 100.  If you add 10 to your cart (1000 targets) it brings the price down to $654 with a bulk discount.

Target Barn
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top