Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 5/9/2022 11:58:44 PM EDT
Watch this and then explain to me how Kemp and Rafensperger can claim the 2020 election was legit.  And most of all, why didn't they push for an investigation instead of stonewalling every effort.  

https://tv.gab.com/channel/constitution1a/view/2000-mules-virtual-premiere-6277da77683e90915ca69e83?fbclid=IwAR21EdRSFfIAb1Vccn4pAy-c67jqeArC2fu2I2niIOU2iiEb-0kpKwovUUk

The first 7 minutes is Blah, blah fluff then Wow.  Plus, I'm sure they have anticipated the attacks and have more to release.  

In addition, I never really understood how private companies can track your movements and use software to track and analyze your behavior.  I knew it was being done but dang!.

TLDW:  Cell phone data and corresponding video from drop boxes shows operatives dropping hundreds of thousands of illegal votes.
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 1:30:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 3:30:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Now let's see if anything is done about it.

I'm gonna guess not.

View Quote

Of course not. They'll just claim its disinformation.

And we get to watch it happen again...
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 3:54:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Watch this and then explain to me how Kemp and Rafensperger can claim the 2020 election was legit.  And most of all, why didn't they push for an investigation instead of stonewalling every effort.  

https://tv.gab.com/channel/constitution1a/view/2000-mules-virtual-premiere-6277da77683e90915ca69e83?fbclid=IwAR21EdRSFfIAb1Vccn4pAy-c67jqeArC2fu2I2niIOU2iiEb-0kpKwovUUk

The first 7 minutes is Blah, blah fluff then Wow.  Plus, I'm sure they have anticipated the attacks and have more to release.  

In addition, I never really understood how private companies can track your movements and use software to track and analyze your behavior.  I knew it was being done but dang!.

TLDW:  Cell phone data and corresponding video from drop boxes shows operatives dropping hundreds of thousands of illegal votes.
View Quote

The Georgia Secretary of State already investigated the video in Georgia - legitimate and no laws broken.  Do you want him to investigate the videos in Pennsylvania, too?
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 3:56:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Election investigators have reviewed several videos included in “2000 Mules” and found no illegal behavior, including a video that showed a Gwinnett County man inserting ballots into a drop box, according to the secretary of state’s office.

“We investigated, and the five ballots that he turned in were all for himself and his family members,” said Republican Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger during a debate last week.

https://www.ajc.com/politics/what-2000-mules-leaves-out-from-ballot-harvesting-claims/FFMNUU56RVBRNOLZKWHUREQPEU/
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 3:57:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Same link:

True the Vote hasn’t cooperated with Georgia’s election investigations, refusing to disclose the names of people who allegedly harvested ballots. The State Election Board issued subpoenas on the organization last month to seek documents, recordings and names of individuals involved.
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 4:02:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Same link:

True the Vote hasn’t cooperated with Georgia’s election investigations, refusing to disclose the names of people who allegedly harvested ballots. The State Election Board issued subpoenas on the organization last month to seek documents, recordings and names of individuals involved.
View Quote

This really sounds like True The Vote is not as interested in assisting with getting to the truth as you might have assumed.  So the Secretary of State investigated what he could from the film's claims, and when he asked for more information to help with the investigation, they stonewalled him.  So now he is using subpoenas.

What more do you want the Secretary of State to do?
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 4:03:09 PM EDT
[#7]
GBI:

The GBI reviewed True the Vote’s allegations last fall and found they lacked sufficient evidence to merit a law enforcement investigation.

“What has not been provided is any other kind of evidence that ties these cellphones to ballot harvesting,” wrote GBI Director Vic Reynolds in a Sept. 30 letter. “As it exists, the data, while curious, does not rise to the level of probable cause that a crime has been committed.”
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 5:46:11 PM EDT
[#8]
I want T-shirts for the sports team called "Fulton County Mules"

Link Posted: 5/10/2022 6:03:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

This really sounds like True The Vote is not as interested in assisting with getting to the truth as you might have assumed.  So the Secretary of State investigated what he could from the film's claims, and when he asked for more information to help with the investigation, they stonewalled him.  So now he is using subpoenas.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Not sure I trust fact checker media or Snopes that support the left
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 9:18:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 9:51:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Are you surprised that they investigated themselves and found no wrong doing.  There is specific data that tracks mules delivering thousands of ballots that they just picked up form Democrat operative offices.   That is illegal in every state.  

They questioned 1 guy with 5 ballots?  That must have been done as a joke.  These people were hitting 10 to 20 drop boxes per night,  many on video, over and over at 2 and 3am.  

No one can watch that video and say there is not overwhelming evidence of felony election tampering.  Kemp, Raffensperger and the Kemp's appointees in the GBI are not going to investigate.  

It is the definition of insanity to trust the vote system ever again in Ga until we clean house and have a full and transparent investigation.

Link Posted: 5/10/2022 9:54:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 10:06:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Are you surprised that they investigated themselves and found no wrong doing.  There is specific data that tracks mules delivering thousands of ballots that they just picked up form Democrat operative offices.   That is illegal in every state.  

They questioned 1 guy with 5 ballots?  That must have been done as a joke.  These people were hitting 10 to 20 drop boxes per night,  many on video, over and over at 2 and 3am.  

No one can watch that video and say there is not overwhelming evidence of felony election tampering.  Kemp, Raffensperger and the Kemp's appointees in the GBI are not going to investigate.  

It is the definition of insanity to trust the vote system ever again in Ga until we clean house and have a full and transparent investigation.

View Quote

One guy hit 28 ballot drop boxes a night, and 5 locations that the True the Vote people are calling "ballot stash houses."  It's highly likely that the only reason Raffensperger  is filing subpoenas is because once those names become public, the Democrats will know who they have to coerce, threaten, or kill in order to more thoroughly bury the investigation.  According to one story I read, their Arizona whistleblower has already started receiving credible threats on her life even WITHOUT her name being made public.

There's a full-court press on to discredit this documentary, bury any actual investigation, and silence anyone who might turn into a witness for the prosecution.  If this doesn't worry you, then I don't know what would.
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 10:17:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

One guy hit 28 ballot drop boxes a night, and 5 locations that the True the Vote people are calling "ballot stash houses."  It's highly likely that the only reason Raffensperger  is filing subpoenas is because once those names become public, the Democrats will know who they have to coerce, threaten, or kill in order to more thoroughly bury the investigation.  According to one story I read, their Arizona whistleblower has already started receiving credible threats on her life even WITHOUT her name being made public.

There's a full-court press on to discredit this documentary, bury any actual investigation, and silence anyone who might turn into a witness for the prosecution.  If this doesn't worry you, then I don't know what would.
View Quote

The data also ties the mules to Antifa riots in multiple states.  If there was ever evidence for a RICO case this is it.  I'm sure the FBI "top men" are on it.
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 10:22:44 PM EDT
[#15]
On a side note  I posted the 2000 mules link and a comment on my FB page and haven't gotten a single comment or reaction.  I asked around and none of my "friends" saw the post.  
For comparison, I can post a picture of something as mundane as a picture out my window and get 10 or 20 reactions.  

Ministry of truth already on the job!
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 8:00:12 AM EDT
[#16]
Anyone notice the cast is made up of Relief Factor promoters : )

We are all in pain with Biden - Working folks have more aches and pains working twice as hard for others that won't work.
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 2:10:46 PM EDT
[#17]
So everybody here thinks the Georgia Bureau of Investigation is in on some conspiracy?  These guys would jump all over criminal conduct if there was any evidence.  Instead, they said nothing is shown that would even justify doing a criminal investigation (and that is not just about the film, but about True The Vote's allegations).

But, yeah, the GBI must be in cahoots with "Snopes."  

Some of you need to back up and review this with an eye toward evaluating whether any real evidence is being presented, or are you just gullibly falling for a conspiracy theory without much to back it up.
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 2:13:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

What Democrats in Georgia are going to coerce threaten kill?  This is a one party state, and that party is Republican.  

And why in the world would the Secretary of State have to serve subpoenas if True the Vote had real evidence and was actually interested in bringing it to light?  Why is True The Vote refusing to cooperate with the investigation?   You did not ask yourself these questions before typing your post?
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 2:14:01 PM EDT
[#19]
And I believe the FBI is pure as the driven snow too.

Or something…..
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 3:04:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

What Democrats in Georgia are going to coerce threaten kill?  This is a one party state, and that party is Republican.  

And why in the world would the Secretary of State have to serve subpoenas if True the Vote had real evidence and was actually interested in bringing it to light?  Why is True The Vote refusing to cooperate with the investigation?   You did not ask yourself these questions before typing your post?
View Quote

I'm going to assume you didn't watch the video?  The Mule organization is tied closely by data to Antifa.  If you don't think they intimidate people then you aren't paying attention.  When the rumors of cheating really started to gain traction and pressure was starting to build on Kemp to start a full blow investigation, his daughter's boyfriend, who was a Kemp campaign worker was blown up in a firey one car crash.  Strange coincidence?  After that explosion, every hint of investigation was shut down with "we checked it out, nothing to see here"

With regard to the SOS, In my opinion his subpoenas were and effort to see what evidence TTV had of his involvement and if possible lock down the evidence as part of an "ongoing investigation"

If you don't think the GBI is part of the good ol' boy system in GA you are kidding yourself. " Vic Reynolds was appointed the Director of the Georgia Bureau of Investigation on February 18, 2019 by Governor Brian Kemp. In this position, he leads an agency of over 900 employees."
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 3:21:56 PM EDT
[#21]
This is from the 2000 mules video.  This is the tracking of a single Mule on a single night hitting 28 different voting drop boxes and 5 different ballot stash houses.  This is only one mule on one night and they have thousands of these on file with the cell phone number and often video of the mule making the drop.

Link Posted: 5/11/2022 6:15:32 PM EDT
[#22]
I assume the orange dots are the locations of ballot boxes?

How do we know that the five houses are "stash houses?"

Is any of the video this particular dude?

Is any of the video matched up to a person in Georgia being tracked on his cell phone, as in the above referenced map?

Have any of you verified that there were indeed ballot boxes at any or all of those orange dot locations?
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 6:18:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I'm going to assume you didn't watch the video?  The Mule organization is tied closely by data to Antifa.  If you don't think they intimidate people then you aren't paying attention.  When the rumors of cheating really started to gain traction and pressure was starting to build on Kemp to start a full blow investigation, his daughter's boyfriend, who was a Kemp campaign worker was blown up in a firey one car crash.  Strange coincidence?  After that explosion, every hint of investigation was shut down with "we checked it out, nothing to see here"

With regard to the SOS, In my opinion his subpoenas were and effort to see what evidence TTV had of his involvement and if possible lock down the evidence as part of an "ongoing investigation"

If you don't think the GBI is part of the good ol' boy system in GA you are kidding yourself. " Vic Reynolds was appointed the Director of the Georgia Bureau of Investigation on February 18, 2019 by Governor Brian Kemp. In this position, he leads an agency of over 900 employees."
View Quote

You don't find the whole "Kemp is afraid he will be assassinated by Antifa" implication a little far fetched?  And it is not a little more far fetched for the Secretary of State and the GBI to be cowering in fear over the same threat?
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 6:23:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

blown up in a firey one car crash.  Strange coincidence?  After that explosion, every hint of investigation was shut down with "we checked it out, nothing to see here
View Quote

Sigh.  It took 30 seconds to discover that it was a 3 car crash on I-16.  Not particularly mysterious.  You can see the other two cars, heavily damaged, at the link.

https://www.wsav.com/news/traffic/developing-pooler-police-respond-to-2-serious-crashes-on-i-16/

Link Posted: 5/11/2022 6:27:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Pooler police Public Information Officer Lindsey Heintzman said Deal was traveling on the interstate around 10 a.m. Friday when a flatbed truck hauling black plastic tubing struck his vehicle from behind. The impact caused Deal’s vehicle to crash into a third vehicle, she said. Deal’s vehicle caught fire and he died as a result of the crash.

https://www.statesboroherald.com/local/few-details-released-fatal-crash/

No allegation of Antifa sleeper agents in the flatbed truck.
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 6:29:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Driver indicted for homicide by vehicle.

https://griceconnect.com/2021/05/chatham-grand-jury-indicted-driver-that-killed-harrison-deal/
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 11:09:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I assume the orange dots are the locations of ballot boxes?

How do we know that the five houses are "stash houses?"

Is any of the video this particular dude?

Is any of the video matched up to a person in Georgia being tracked on his cell phone, as in the above referenced map?

Have any of you verified that there were indeed ballot boxes at any or all of those orange dot locations?
View Quote

Yes to all of your questions. The drop box addresses are public record.  They do have video that matches.  Do yourself a favor and watch the video.  Then maybe you will have some concerns that they do not cover in the video. There are thousands of videos and tracking data.  They are offering it to law enforcement. There is no conceivable reason why the same people are showing up at drop boxes, dropping in multiple ballots, often in the dead of night over and over.  It's called 2000 mules not 2 mules.

If you watch the video there are only 2 possible conclusions you would reach.

1.  The dems stole the election through felony ballot stuffing

2. The data is false or they are lying, which would seem to me to be easily provable if true since there is specific data, phone numbers, and video of individuals they are accusing of involvement.

Brian Kemp and Raffensperger should be all over this to either confirm or debunk it.

I'm confident they will take the "nothing to see, we already checked into it, move along" approach.

Link Posted: 5/11/2022 11:10:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Driver indicted for homicide by vehicle.

https://griceconnect.com/2021/05/chatham-grand-jury-indicted-driver-that-killed-harrison-deal/
View Quote

Just a coincidence.  Seth Rich comes to mind.
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 8:14:49 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
. . . Raffensperger should be all over this to either confirm or debunk it.

I'm confident they will take the "nothing to see, we already checked into it, move along" approach.

View Quote

So far, that is not the approach the Secretary of State has taken at all.  Why are you misrepresenting his position and what he has done with respect to True the Vote and what they have alleged?

Based on your representation that they have video of that guy doing the 26 ballot boxes, I will seek out and watch this film.  I hope you are not misrepresenting this fact to fool me into watching it.  

I was under the impression that all of the video in Georgia had been investigated.  This 26 ballot boxes in one night was not among the video investigated here, so that perhaps makes the film worth watching.  How many of those 26 ballot boxes do they have him on video at, and about how many ballots is he filmed depositing?
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 8:17:34 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Just a coincidence.  Seth Rich comes to mind.
View Quote

It is a little hard to take you seriously when you first post a false claim, then, when that falsity is exposed, quickly pivot to something else that would still claim this traffic collision was a murder, even if it was not a "single car accident where he was blown up" - which as far as I can tell was a blatant lie spread by that scamster Sidney Powell.
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 11:56:05 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

So far, that is not the approach the Secretary of State has taken at all.  Why are you misrepresenting his position and what he has done with respect to True the Vote and what they have alleged?

Based on your representation that they have video of that guy doing the 26 ballot boxes, I will seek out and watch this film.  I hope you are not misrepresenting this fact to fool me into watching it.  

I was under the impression that all of the video in Georgia had been investigated.  This 26 ballot boxes in one night was not among the video investigated here, so that perhaps makes the film worth watching.  How many of those 26 ballot boxes do they have him on video at, and about how many ballots is he filmed depositing?
View Quote

Fair enough:  If you watch the video you may have some criticism or see a flaw that I haven't considered.

In a non election side note: it is scary how available the tracking information is.  The segment where they give LE information to make an arrest in a murder charge is interesting.
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 8:32:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

It is a little hard to take you seriously when you first post a false claim, then, when that falsity is exposed, quickly pivot to something else that would still claim this traffic collision was a murder, even if it was not a "single car accident where he was blown up" - which as far as I can tell was a blatant lie spread by that scamster Sidney Powell.
View Quote

He is only going to acknowledge ideas, notions, allegations,  and BS "documentaries" that support his views. He's been spinning round and round in the MAGA bubble/echo chamber  for the past year.

Shortly after the election I asked the question, "what would it take for you to believe the election was fair" (or something to that effect),  and was told by some folks that there is no amount of evidence that would convince them the election was fair and legitimate. That's the mentality you're dealing with here.

Neither side will convince the other, so no point arguing about it. We all know where the courts stand on these claims.
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 9:43:40 PM EDT
[#33]
2000 mules doesn't demonstrate how they could have stolen the election it provides the documentation on how they did steal the election.

Link Posted: 5/13/2022 9:02:49 AM EDT
[#34]
https://www.11alive.com/article/news/politics/davi-perdue-2020-election-lawsuit-dismissed-fulton-county/85-afb080ec-c82a-4590-9d11-4b44fa6caa67

A Georgia judge dismissed a lawsuit filed by former U.S. Sen. David Perdue that alleged fraudulent or counterfeit ballots were counted in the state's most populous county during the 2020 general election.

Perdue filed the lawsuit, along with an individual voter, in December a few days after he announced that he would be challenging Gov. Brian Kemp in the Republican primary.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 10:23:51 AM EDT
[#35]

Typical activist Fulton County Judge rules based on his emotions, not the evidence,  His ruling is being appealed

:The lawsuit “excoriates” county officials for “having ‘negligently, willfully, wantonly, outwardly, maliciously or corruptly and unapologetically acted with malfeasance' thereby causing electors in Fulton County to experience ‘disenfranchisement, dilution, debasement, and corruption of their vote in the General Election,’” but it doesn’t seek a remedy for the alleged violations of the petitioners' rights, McBurney wrote.

The lawsuit seeks a declaration that the court is unable to provide and without such a declaration, the petitioners' requests “are left supported only by sour grapes which make a wine this Court will not serve,” McBurney wrote.

In common language "yeah they did it, but what do you want me to do about it, move along"

Link Posted: 5/13/2022 11:01:37 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted: We all know where the courts stand on these claims.
View Quote

We do?  When they are largely throwing them out on procedural basis.... and NOT actually reviewing the evidence?
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 1:17:09 PM EDT
[#37]
You can lead a mule to water, but you can't make it drink.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:49:50 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
So everybody here thinks the Georgia Bureau of Investigation is in on some conspiracy?  These guys would jump all over criminal conduct if there was any evidence.  Instead, they said nothing is shown that would even justify doing a criminal investigation (and that is not just about the film, but about True The Vote's allegations).

But, yeah, the GBI must be in cahoots with "Snopes."  

Some of you need to back up and review this with an eye toward evaluating whether any real evidence is being presented, or are you just gullibly falling for a conspiracy theory without much to back it up.
View Quote

The GBI has does what they are told to do…….just as the FBI
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 9:06:13 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

He is only going to acknowledge ideas, notions, allegations,  and BS "documentaries" that support his views. He's been spinning round and round in the MAGA bubble/echo chamber  for the past year.

Shortly after the election I asked the question, "what would it take for you to believe the election was fair" (or something to that effect),  and was told by some folks that there is no amount of evidence that would convince them the election was fair and legitimate. That's the mentality you're dealing with here.

Neither side will convince the other, so no point arguing about it. We all know where the courts stand on these claims.
View Quote

In fairness, Stasher1, I am not trying to convince weagle or anybody else of anything.  I am just asking questions about the level of evidence presented by True The Vote.  (and this film).  Documentaries come out all the time contending one thing or another.  Sometimes they present good evidence, for others it is just wild speculation.  Frankly, what I am seeing so far is a lot of speculation, but maybe there is some pretty firm circumstantial evidence presented - I don't know.  I guess I'll have to check it out.  I just hate to give money to support it if it turns out to be a hatchet job presenting BS. Then I have made the world a worse place by giving my money to something like that.

It seems like these days almost nobody is capable of evaluating the quality of evidence - they instead just grab onto anything that supports "my side" and immediately discount everything that supports the "other side."  <--- And neither "side" is immune from doing this.   Indeed, it seems to just be the normal way of thinking today for almost everybody.

I am not saying that the True The Vote evidence is necessarily bad - I am just asking about it.  Frankly, though, given their refusal to cooperate with officials in Georgia, I am not encouraged to think that they have any good evidence.  If they really wanted to make a difference and had good evidence, they would be tripping all over themselves to provide it to election officials in Georgia, not refusing to cooperate.

And given a lot of the conspiracy nonsense mixed in here in this thread, well, that is not encouraging, either.  

I know a lot of folks in responsible positions at the GBI, and frankly I find the accusations being made here a little ignorant (actually a lot ignorant).

If your position relies upon a conspiracy in the Governor's office,  the Secretary of State's office, and the top state law enforcement agency, all conspiring to uphold a Democrat victory obtained by fraud, in a Republican state where the elected officials named are all Republican, well, then maybe you should be very suspicious of any claim of conspiracy, instead of latching onto any shred of a suggestion that such a conspiracy exists.

Nonsense like the "blow up in a car assassination" mentioned above scaring the Governor, I mean, come on.  Anybody citing to anything spread by Sidney Powell, now, in 2022, when her lies have been exposed (and she admits them in pleadings, stating no reasonable person should have taken her statements as "statements of fact"), well, it is difficult to take anything that person says on a serious public policy issue seriously.  At best, that person is a gullible but useful idiot, and at worse that person is intentionally spreading what he knows to be false information.  I do not see a world where folks still spreading Sidney Powell lies are honest, intelligent, and resourceful investigators ferreting out the facts and reaching reasonable and correct conclusions.

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 9:14:29 AM EDT
[#40]
https://apnews.com/article/atlanta-georgia-lawsuits-elections-general-elections-a8d1f6616912cdaee2505a5f16285b38

Previous efforts by the Secretary of State's office in response to allegations made - thoroughly looking into each one.

In addition, these briefings are public record.   Any one of you can go to the court and get a copy, as a member of the public.  But it's easier to sit on your ass in front of a computer and declare that the Secretary of State just sweeps it under the rug and that the judges involved are not interested.  Right?
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 9:32:24 AM EDT
[#41]
2000 mules

What if I told you that the film claims 1,115 of them (the majority) were in Pennsylvania.  What if I told you that the film (and True the Vote) did not analyze any surveillance video in that state?  What if I told you that Greg Phillips, the "expert" for True the Vote, told senators in that state during testimony on hearings into this matter, that the entire claim of these mules was based on anonymized cell phone data, and that passing by a ballot box ten times and by a nonprofit 5 times automatically got one included as a "mule?"  What if I told you that Greg Philips is presented in the film as an expert who used cell phone geolocation to solve a cold case (in Atlanta, no less) by giving geolocation date to the FBI, but what if I also told you that this claim in the film about Greg Philips is simply not true as a matter of actual fact?  What if I told you that Greg Phillips has previously claimed that there are 5 million fraudulent votes by illegal aliens back in 2016 (the year Trump was elected)?

Each of those questions is "what if I told you?" on purpose.  I could just be making all of that up.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 9:38:02 AM EDT
[#42]
QUESTION:

Does the film show a single person making a visit to more than one ballot drop box?

Please respond to this question with a clear answer, not something about an assassination or a cover up.  It is a very clear question, and it deserves a very clear answer.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:21:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

In fairness, Stasher1, I am not trying to convince weagle or anybody else of anything.  I am just asking questions about the level of evidence presented by True The Vote.  (and this film).  Documentaries come out all the time contending one thing or another.  Sometimes they present good evidence, for others it is just wild speculation.  Frankly, what I am seeing so far is a lot of speculation, but maybe there is some pretty firm circumstantial evidence presented - I don't know.  I guess I'll have to check it out.  I just hate to give money to support it if it turns out to be a hatchet job presenting BS. Then I have made the world a worse place by giving my money to something like that.

View Quote

Did you just admit to trashing the movie without even having watched it?  You can watch it for free.  At least pretend to gather information before forming your opinion and trying to gaslight us all that you have a lock on "the truth."
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 4:50:04 PM EDT
[#44]
At the end of the day, everyone even remotely involved with polotics, just wants to maintain the status quo.  Red or blue doesn't actually matter.
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 2:36:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Now they know the next time to leave their cell phones at home or use a burner phone.
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 9:51:06 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Did you just admit to trashing the movie without even having watched it?  You can watch it for free.  At least pretend to gather information before forming your opinion and trying to gaslight us all that you have a lock on "the truth."
View Quote

What a weird thing for you to say. Please tell me what in the quoted post either (A) trashes the movie or (B) gaslights or (C) leaves you with the impression that I have a lock on the truth?

Re-read the post you quoted and explain your odd comments.
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 9:55:06 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
QUESTION:

Does the film show a single person making a visit to more than one ballot drop box?

View Quote

Anybody?  Surveillance video, same person, more than one drop box, even once, in the entire film?

I have not seen the film (although I will).  I do not know the answer to the question.  I do not have a lock on the truth with respect to this issue.  I am not trashing the film by asking all of you this question.  It is just a question.  I see this as a very important question for getting to the heart of the matter, which is, how strong is the evidence presented in the film?

Does the film show video of the same person depositing ballots at more than one drop box?  Yes or no?
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 4:52:26 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

What a weird thing for you to say. Please tell me what in the quoted post either (A) trashes the movie or (B) gaslights or (C) leaves you with the impression that I have a lock on the truth?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

More gaslighting. Watch the movie.   Then have an opinion.  In that order.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 9:24:03 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

More gaslighting. Watch the movie.   Then have an opinion.  In that order.
View Quote

Again, no opinions in what you quoted.  None.

When I see the film, am I going to see surveillance video of the same person depositing ballots into more than one drop box?  Yes or no?

I finally looked up the "gaslighting" word.  Here's what I found:

Gaslighting is a form of manipulation that often occurs in abusive relationships. It is a covert type of emotional abuse where the bully or abuser misleads the target, creating a false narrative and making them question their judgments and reality.1 Ultimately, the victim of gaslighting starts to feel unsure about their perceptions of the world and even wonder if they are losing their sanity.

Gaslighting primarily occurs in romantic relationships, but it's not uncommon for it to occur in controlling friendships or among family members as well. People who gaslight others may have mental health disorders. They use this type of emotional abuse to exert power over others in order to manipulate friends, family members, or even co-workers.2

Are you feeling victimized by my questions?  Abused?  Bullied?  Are you losing your sanity?  Are we in some sort of relationship?  A more important question is whether my questions can create a "false narrative."  Well, do questions do that?
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 9:37:08 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Again, no opinions in what you quoted.  None.

When I see the film, am I going to see surveillance video of the same person depositing ballots into more than one drop box?  Yes or no?

I finally looked up the "gaslighting" word.  Here's what I found:

Gaslighting is a form of manipulation that often occurs in abusive relationships. It is a covert type of emotional abuse where the bully or abuser misleads the target, creating a false narrative and making them question their judgments and reality.1 Ultimately, the victim of gaslighting starts to feel unsure about their perceptions of the world and even wonder if they are losing their sanity.

Gaslighting primarily occurs in romantic relationships, but it's not uncommon for it to occur in controlling friendships or among family members as well. People who gaslight others may have mental health disorders. They use this type of emotional abuse to exert power over others in order to manipulate friends, family members, or even co-workers.2

Are you feeling victimized by my questions?  Abused?  Bullied?  Are you losing your sanity?  Are we in some sort of relationship?  A more important question is whether my questions can create a "false narrative."  Well, do questions do that?
View Quote

Why are you refusing to watch the video?  If you do, you'll have the answers to the questions you keep asking and you might have more information and a better understanding than you already do.

I understand its easier to just keep asking the same questions without investing any of your time trying to find the answers though.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top