BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 9:06:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

It is a documentary of an investigation.
View Quote

To butcher a Churchill quote; it's a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma.  
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 9:33:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Kemp has the bully pulpit in Ga.  He could have been out front demanding investigations into drop boxes, Calling on an audit of the Dominion software, calling for all ballots and records to be preserved for investigation, Calling on the General Assembly to come back into session and investigate the election tampering,  He should have publicly questioned why vote counting was stopped and then restarted without poll watchers present,  He should have demanded answers and investigation into video evidence showing votes being counted multiple times and a dozen other things.    He should have demanded an investigation into the fake water main leak that stopped the counting in a key district. He had the ability to bring the big spotlight out and prove that the election was legitimate , but he didn't.  

At this point I am convinced that Kemp is a bigger danger to GA than the communist Stacey.  For the record, I voted for Kemp and donated to his campaign.  I've live in Ga my entire 60 plus years and I'm to the right of MTG as far as my politics.  

I pray the squish Perdue wins the primary and along with a new Sec of State and AG we can straighten out and secure our voting integrity for future elections.
View Quote

Needs to be repeated early and often and is the reason to NEVER vote for Kemp. A vote for him is an acceptance and support for his role of the vote fraud.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top