Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2021 6:50:33 PM EDT
My daughter BF taking a job in tucker. Working for Raymond. Don't think he really wants to live in tucker. So what's safe options? This is address of job.

1955 Montreal Rd
Tucker, GA  30084
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:29:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I've been a Gwinnett resident since '76. It is the new DeKalb. There are still decent parts of Gwinnett and DeKalb, but the DAs and Sheriff's in both counties all solid D's. I'd look at Lilburn if I had to drive to Tucker every day.

I'm curious what others have to say.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 6:49:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've been a Gwinnett resident since '76. It is the new DeKalb. There are still decent parts of Gwinnett and DeKalb, but the DAs and Sheriff's in both counties all solid D's. I'd look at Lilburn if I had to drive to Tucker every day.

View Quote
I would have to agree with this.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 7:49:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

If there are kids involved, the Mountain Park area of unincorporated Lilburn is nice...but anything desirable is going to be a bit pricey.  Anything in the Camp Creek/Parkview school district will sell quickly, so tell them not to waste too much time pondering.
Link Posted: 9/18/2021 6:14:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Commute.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top