Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2021 2:44:08 PM EDT
Looking for a smaller footprint non-major/woke bank (if it even exists) around Cobb county. Who do you guys recommend? Id like someone with at least a functional online banking app/site and mobile deposit.
Link Posted: 9/7/2021 11:12:31 AM EDT
[#1]
GA United Credit Union or some of the other credit unions have been great to deal with no BS in over 15 years for my family
Link Posted: 9/7/2021 1:38:05 PM EDT
[#2]
They all are woke to an extent.
Link Posted: 9/9/2021 8:37:30 AM EDT
[#3]
They're all kinda woke to different degrees.  I have personal accounts with Associated Credit Union (few branches in Cobb) and business accounts with Delta Community Credit Union (more branches).  I have not had any problems with either of them although Associated temporarily closed a branch I go to near Dobbins recently but just opened it back up due to the comments they received from customers.  

Both have essentially the same app and mobile platform, which allows for mobile deposits and transfers.
Link Posted: 9/9/2021 10:42:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
GA United Credit Union or some of the other credit unions have been great to deal with no BS in over 15 years for my family
View Quote

I've been a member for over 40 years and they have been very good.  The on-line / mobile banking apps are good.  The only problem is there are limited locations and hours which makes it sort of a pain if you need to make a substantial cash withdrawal.
Link Posted: 9/11/2021 9:51:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/11/2021 11:37:37 AM EDT
[#6]
I'll echo the all of them are woke to an extent. But the Credit unions are better than most and you are typically treated more as a "member" than as a customer.

They also generally have member meetings where you can offer input on issues affecting the CU.

Nothing is going to be perfect, but Credit Unions will typically give you a better service for your business.
Link Posted: 9/12/2021 7:33:58 PM EDT
[#7]
LGE has been good for us
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top