BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/17/2021 11:44:53 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 2:54:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 3:55:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks OP. I'm at work so can't watch the interview but his website reads like he could be what Georgia needs. I'll watch the interview this evening.
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 7:40:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Undergraduate degree from UGA
Graduate degree from GT
Navy SEAL
White House Fellow
Director of Intelligence Programs for the National Security Council

versus

5259 rushing yards with 76 TDs
a national championship
a Heisman Trophy

Clearly, this Saddler guy isn't qualified.  His web page doesn't even list his yards per carry.
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 7:12:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Peoples is peoples.
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 10:18:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Undergraduate degree from UGA
Graduate degree from GT
Navy SEAL
White House Fellow
Director of Intelligence Programs for the National Security Council

versus

5259 rushing yards with 76 TDs
a national championship
a Heisman Trophy

Clearly, this Saddler guy isn't qualified.  His web page doesn't even list his yards per carry.
View Quote
You know there are some that there are people that will vote for the ballsport guy simply because they like ballsport. Sigh
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 11:27:54 AM EDT
[#6]
I will have to read about him.
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 9:24:38 PM EDT
[#7]
I just watched the interview on WPS.  He looks pretty solid.   I'm going to see if our local GOP can host a Meet-And-Greet here in Pickens County.
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 10:30:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I just watched the interview on WPS.  He looks pretty solid.   I'm going to see if our local GOP can host a Meet-And-Greet here in Pickens County.
View Quote

If that happens, please post the info here.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:38:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

If that happens, please post the info here.
View Quote

Will do
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 12:56:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
You know there are some that there are people that will vote for the ballsport guy simply because they like ballsport. Sigh
View Quote

If the choice came down to Herschel Walker and the Democrat that's currently keeping that chair warm, then I'd definitely vote for Herschel Walker.  I've heard him speak, I've watched interviews, he's intelligent and level-headed.  He's conservative rather than "A Conservative", and he seems to be quite patriotic.  He refused to bow down to the cancel culture when they were appalled that a black guy would stand up for Trump.  There are worse candidates.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 1:29:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

If the choice came down to Herschel Walker and the Democrat that's currently keeping that chair warm, then I'd definitely vote for Herschel Walker.  I've heard him speak, I've watched interviews, he's intelligent and level-headed.  He's conservative rather than "A Conservative", and he seems to be quite patriotic.  He refused to bow down to the cancel culture when they were appalled that a black guy would stand up for Trump.  There are worse candidates.
View Quote
No doubt! I've had a chance to interact with Kemp on a personal level. His actions pissed me off to no end and I feel that we would be better served by someone else. That said...I'm going to see a out getting some face time with both Herschel and Saddler. Reaching out to Clyde et Al in the next few days.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 7:11:02 PM EDT
[#12]
I liked what I heard from Josh’s interview. Need to know but but Herschel should easily win the seat.

At this point, I’m not asking for much as long as they can win.
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 2:03:35 PM EDT
[#13]
My initial reaction is anyone with DC or Intelligence ties is suspect unless they are actively calling out the corruption within the FBI, DOJ, Election integrity etc.  

I'll take an honest outsider with a MAGA attitude over a credentialed insider all day and twice on Sunday.
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 4:39:37 PM EDT
[#14]
The opposition research on Herschel has already begun.  The AP published a story about his mental health issues, the fact that his ex-wife had a protective order against him, and his business claims have been exaggerated.

But none of that took place between the shrubbery; so, it's not a big deal.
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 9:22:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
The opposition research on Herschel has already begun.  The AP published a story about his mental health issues, the fact that his ex-wife had a protective order against him, and his business claims have been exaggerated.

But none of that took place between the shrubbery; so, it's not a big deal.
View Quote

I think Herschel is beloved enough that personal attacks will just bring out more support.  That's coming from an Auburn alumus not some barking dawg fan.
We just need an honest outsider willing to put America first.
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 11:19:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I think Herschel is beloved enough that personal attacks will just bring out more support.  That's coming from an Auburn alumus not some barking dawg fan.
We just need an honest outsider willing to put America first.
View Quote

I'm a UGA grad that isn't blinded by his football exploits.

Plus, 1980-1983 was a long time ago.  What percentage of the actual electorate has any real memory of those days?
Link Posted: 7/26/2021 11:03:29 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/26/2021 4:45:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Nevermind.  
Link Posted: 7/26/2021 10:14:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The idea that everyone getting into politics now is playing up their military service just invalidates the claim for me. That isn't a qualifier for being useful as my representation other than you did what you signed up to do.
View Quote
Very valid point. Too many politicians using their Vet status in campaigning. Cough * John Kerry * Cough.
Link Posted: 7/27/2021 6:33:12 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Very valid point. Too many politicians using their Vet status in campaigning. Cough * John Kerry * Cough.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The idea that everyone getting into politics now is playing up their military service just invalidates the claim for me. That isn't a qualifier for being useful as my representation other than you did what you signed up to do.

Link Posted: 7/27/2021 9:01:27 AM EDT
[#21]
Don't forget to include Bush in the vet claims
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 12:07:48 AM EDT
[#22]
Rino's throwing shade on Herschel:
thegatewaypundit: Thune & Cornyn urge Herscel not to run for GA Senate seat.

So I guess he and Warnock are a toss-up in the wife-abuse department.
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 4:59:35 PM EDT
[#23]
I'll vote for Walker. I'm not a UGA homer (Go Gators!) but he's not a politician. In my opinion politicians are the biggest problem this great country faces. They get elected by saying what the people want to hear (Kemp for example) and then quickly decide to crap all over the people to line their own pockets. A pox on them all. We need to get real people that have worked a job, payed bills and love this country elected to everything from POTUS down to damn dog catcher. Especially school boards. I think that is where we make the most impact.
Sorry for the rant ya'll.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 7:02:49 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Rino's throwing shade on Herschel:
thegatewaypundit: Thune & Cornyn urge Herscel not to run for GA Senate seat.

So I guess he and Warnock are a toss-up in the wife-abuse department.
View Quote

“I want to win that race. And to the extent that he’s handicapped by some of these things that would make that unlikely, I’d prefer to have somebody else.”

Yeah, so let's run Loeffler again.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 8:58:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:Yeah, so let's run Loeffler again.
View Quote

Karen Handel is available.    Let's run her!
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 6:12:42 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Karen Handel is available.    Let's run her!
View Quote

Karen Handel, the Washington Generals of Georgia politics.
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 8:52:49 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Karen Handel, the Washington Generals of Georgia politics.
View Quote

Exactly.  She would be a back stabbing rino if she did ever win anything.

Herschel will win.  He and Vernon Jones will will win and If nothing else, break the chain of good ol boy rinos that have been selling us out since the republicans took over in Ga.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top