Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2021 10:05:03 AM EDT
Just passing on a deal. Dahlonega Gold and Pawn is selling them at a loss trying to clear them out. They have ammo but limit boxes to one per person, so bring your SO.

https://fb.watch/6w9T390YD0/

They also are selling Gun Scrubber for $4 a can, Magpul Matrix Rifle Kits furniture sets for $40, SIG MSR's for $70,  and P-mags for $9.

I grabbed three yesterday, that's the limit. There are a lot of aresenal repaired stocks which I tried to avoid and the bore's are dirty but the rifling was strong in all the examples I checked.

ETA: Any other shops doing good 4th deals?
Link Posted: 7/3/2021 1:06:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn, that is a good deal, too bad it's on the other side of the state. That always seems to be the case when I find a deal on OTD as well, too far away, I hate that.
Link Posted: 7/5/2021 7:30:36 AM EDT
[#2]
There were about 10 people lined up for those at opening on Saturday when I was there doing a transfer.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 12:39:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 12:40:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 7:09:22 AM EDT
[#5]
They still have some.
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 8:11:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Kinda surprised, it's tempting to get more but the lack of ammo and components makes it tough. Even the proper molds are sold out.
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 1:30:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Kinda surprised, it's tempting to get more but the lack of ammo and components makes it tough. Even the proper molds are sold out.
View Quote

I was tempted to grab one when I was there this week picking up a LCP Max but I don’t need another caliber to start stocking up on.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top