Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/21/2021 8:24:42 AM EDT
I am new to the north Atlanta area and would like to find few shops to pop in from time to time.  Any recommendations of places that usually have decent inventory?  I'm near Roswell.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 9:04:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Cherokee Gun & Pawn
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 9:30:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Welcome....I often frequent:

GA Firing Line
Tru-Prep
Etowah Arms (Aka the retail storefront for Kenzie's Optics)
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 9:37:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Welcome....I often frequent:

GA Firing Line
Tru-Prep
Etowah Arms (Aka the retail storefront for Kenzie's Optics)
View Quote

I've used GA Firing Line when I buy my suppressors. They were great to work with.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 9:58:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Martin's Coin and firearms in alpharetta usually has a good selection of really nice stuff.

800 N Main St #200, Alpharetta, GA 30009

Adventure Outdoors in Smyrna is pretty good too for on hand inventory, but their gun buying process is excessively cumbersome and asspain intensive so I try not to buy there too often.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 11:04:50 AM EDT
[#5]
I've had good experiences at the following:

Cumming

Bulls Eye Marksman
Forsyth County Pawn
Country Folks Superstore

Buford

Dead Center
GA Gun Club
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 12:04:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Marietta:

Truprep - FWIW never had a bad experience here.

Holy Springs:

Big Woods Goods & Hi Caliber

Canton:

Cherokee Gun & Pawn

Jasper:

Appalachian Gun & Pawn
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 2:01:03 PM EDT
[#7]
I like GA firing line and was actually at Tru Prep today. They had almost all major calibers stocked up and I got some 38 for the first time in a while.

I shoot more at governors in powder springs. Not the cheapest but it's nice and they always have a box or 2 I can buy if I'm shooting on their range. reasonable ammo prices, too.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 10:22:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Sandy Springs Gun Range is nice!
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 9:54:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Dawsonville Gun & Pawn is a decent shop and also Dahlonaga Gun & Pawn is always packed but another 15min north.
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 1:26:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I am new to the north Atlanta area and would like to find few shops to pop in from time to time.  Any recommendations of places that usually have decent inventory?  I'm near Roswell.
View Quote

Welcome to No Fu Co!  I’m in that area as well.  

Fyi... there is a fb page as well for the htf.  Some people may want *pics* to gain admission.  Be ware.  Lol
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 6:53:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Will add GA Gun Store in Gainesville to the list, may be a little further but it’s a good shop.
Link Posted: 6/25/2021 8:38:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Dawsonville Gun & Pawn is a decent shop and also Dahlonega Gun & Pawn is always packed but another 15min north.
View Quote

I was just in there today to do a transfer. It was crowded but not too bad.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 8:44:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I was just in there today to do a transfer. It was crowded but not too bad.
View Quote

They're pricing got a bit high during full panic but they're getting back to being the cheapest place around. You should ask Ken, the owner, how many times other gun shops called mfg's complaining about their pricing trying to get them pulled for selling under MAP lol.

He has long guns at $10 over cost currently.
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 3:01:44 PM EDT
[#14]
I second TruPrep. They’re great. I had a good experience at Adventure Outdoors in Smyrna as well. They have the Glock Blue Label program.

Should you find yourself in Buckhead, Chuck’s Firearms is a high end treasure.
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 8:13:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Can't believe no one added KF Armory.  A hidden gem that seems like no one knows about.
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 9:41:15 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Can't believe no one added KF Armory.  A hidden gem that seems like no one knows about.
View Quote

With business hours of M-F closing at 5:30 and not being open on the weekend, they can stay hidden.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top