Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/28/2021 1:37:44 PM EDT

I’m not in Georgia so I wanted to check. (Posted in GD but no responses).

Has anyone dealt with Gable Sporting Goods in Douglasville, GA?

I dId a search on line for reviews and they seem good, but I wanted to check here since web reviews can be faked.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/28/2021 4:11:38 PM EDT
[#1]
100%

Just call and talk to Rome.
Link Posted: 3/28/2021 7:10:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Way overpriced. I've been around them since the early 80's. They've had the only game in town and know it. Their prices reflect it. I've always said if I win the lottery I'd open a sporting goods store next to them, sell shit at a loss just to put them out of business.
Link Posted: 3/28/2021 7:28:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Way overpriced. I've been around them since the early 80's. They've had the only game in town and know it. Their prices reflect it. I've always said if I win the lottery I'd open a sporting goods store next to them, sell shit at a loss just to put them out of business.
View Quote

Mercy .  I like the way you think .

Salute ,  here's to hoping you win the lottery .

gd
Link Posted: 3/28/2021 9:35:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/28/2021 9:52:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks guys, I appreciate the insight.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 11:39:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Spot on!

I had hoped Academy would cause Gable's to tighten up a bit but it appears nothing has changed.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 2:11:28 PM EDT
[#7]
High priced but they have a good bit of inventory mainly as a result of the prices. The only way to get a discount was to use the now discontinued drive thru.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top