Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/23/2021 8:52:52 PM EDT
I am sick that, as a Georgian, these two are my only voice in the Senate with our gun rights at stake.

Nonetheless, as useless as it felt, I wrote both of them asking politely them to oppose new gun control, etc.  

Will it have any effect?  NO.  But at least they will know that in spite of their grabbing the offices, we have not yielded the field.  We need to let them know that we are out here and will replace them as soon as possible.

We have to push back.

Link Posted: 3/24/2021 8:26:20 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't know how serious it is for Herschel Walker to challenge Warncock, but it's a good idea.  Whoever steps up, we need to fully support.

ROCK6
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 8:36:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't know how serious it is for Herschel Walker to challenge Warncock, but it's a good idea.  Whoever steps up, we need to fully support.

ROCK6
View Quote

For sure!  We need two Herschels!  One for Senate and one to run against the Ghettopotamus for Governor!

I think he would be more suited for the Senate, though.  Governor is more of a management position.

Link Posted: 3/24/2021 3:12:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I am tired of hearing about how much these 2 commies are doing for us. The news is like an ad to keep reminding us how great they are.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 4:27:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Might be better to go straight to their boss but I'm not sure to email hell.
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 7:31:27 AM EDT
[#5]
I keep emailing them and my stupid aborto-centrist new Dem rep. They never answer, what’s the fucking point. Thanks to all the GA Republicans who allowed this to happen, thanks Kemp and Raffensperger and all the GA legislature for kowtowing to Stacey Abrams. Thanks for trading away the whole thing to China and NeverTrumpers. Also thank you former Rep Woodall for ending such a milquetoast pussy fuck and neocon Romney Republican, not standing on principal and conservative values and forcing your voters to become so disenfranchised that I now have to put up with shit representation.
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 10:31:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 9:31:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I keep emailing them and my stupid aborto-centrist new Dem rep. They never answer, what’s the fucking point. Thanks to all the GA Republicans who allowed this to happen, thanks Kemp and Raffensperger and all the GA legislature for kowtowing to Stacey Abrams. Thanks for trading away the whole thing to China and NeverTrumpers. Also thank you former Rep Woodall for ending such a milquetoast pussy fuck and neocon Romney Republican, not standing on principal and conservative values and forcing your voters to become so disenfranchised that I now have to put up with shit representation.
View Quote

THIS!
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 8:11:03 PM EDT
[#8]
I do the same, dont expect them to change but if it even causes them to think twice its worth it.
Link Posted: 4/1/2021 2:30:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Herschel Walker would get quite a few votes
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 12:09:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I emailed them both over the RPM Act and Ossoff replied. Canned response of course.
View Quote

I called his office, got a staffer that said "he would give this message to him" bang his office with calls....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top