Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/8/2021 3:07:02 PM EDT
@dana I couldn't IM you cuz your box is full and I couldn't think of any other way to contact you....

I have not been around HTF much in the last few years. But I am back working in the metro Atlanta and I was wondering if I could use your range this week some time? I would like to chrono some hand loads for my 357 max  and maybe sight in my 22 bolt gun.

Just let me know if you are ok with that and thank you for offering this to HTF.
Thank you,
Dana
View Quote

No problem at all. Just be sure to close the gate, look for the horse (Rosie) behind the backstops, and pick up your brass. Though I suspect with you being a reloader you'll happily pick up your brass, as well as any that you find hat others might have missed!

Glad you can make it out!
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 1:00:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
@dana I couldn't IM you cuz your box is full and I couldn't think of any other way to contact you....

I have not been around HTF much in the last few years. But I am back working in the metro Atlanta and I was wondering if I could use your range this week some time? I would like to chrono some hand loads for my 357 max  and maybe sight in my 22 bolt gun.

Just let me know if you are ok with that and thank you for offering this to HTF.
Thank you,
Dana
View Quote

No problem at all. Just be sure to close the gate, look for the horse (Rosie) behind the backstops, and pick up your brass. Though I suspect with you being a reloader you'll happily pick up your brass, as well as any that you find hat others might have missed!

Glad you can make it out!
View Quote

Some how i just saw this post. I ended up going up to a public range but thank you anyway. I still have some work to do on the load development so i am sure i will be needing some more range time soon and would really like to use your range. I cleaned out my inbox and will shoot you a PM in the future. Thank you!

I was only able to test my handloads for velocity not accuracy yet. Velocity is getting more and more consistent the hotter i get. Also right now i am about 1925FPS and i would like to see 2000FPS in the 357 Max. No good reason for this goal other than it would make me happy. But i also know that is all a easy way to keep pushing things into unsafe territory. Thanks again!
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 5:50:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Stop sending D pics so often!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top