Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/19/2021 1:37:02 AM EDT
Hello everyone. I just moved to Georgia a few months ago and haven't really gone to any gun shops yet.  Are there any decent ones in the south Atlanta area?  
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:06:14 AM EDT
[#1]
How far south ? Barrow automotive should be the first stop south. Not close probably but one of the top 2 stores in the state
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:50:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Welcome!

I'm Northwest, so I have no idea what is south of McDonough....

Georgia Range and Gun is near the Farmers Market just below 285/75 in Forest Park, GA.
There is an Army Navy Store and a Tactical Gear Supply on Forest Parkway - East of 75 in Forest Park, GA.

If you find yourself on the north side near Marietta or Smyrna, you should check out Adventure Outdoors. It's huge...
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:22:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Yes, as stated - have far south?

I live in the south metro as I haven't made my escape yet, but there are a few good shops in my area.

1. Army / Navy // Highway 42 north in Stockbridge - small indoor range, not big on parts, but good selection of firearms, big on archery
2. Moss Pawn - these guys always had a part I was missing for my builds, it is in the "hood", but good folks and have inventory
3. Quiet Riot - if you are into suppressed shooting, this is a wonderful place that has cost me a lot of money. Great folks and have the SilencerCo kiosk

If you are further south, Barrow automotive is like the biggest toy store you will ever see for big boy toys.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:18:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Ed's Pawn in Stockbridge. There is also an Amchar down there somewhere.  The Army/ Navy store in Forest park will change the price on you even if an item has a lower price and is in a bin of lower priced matching items. I watched him raise the price on a customer when he went to pay. Moss Pawn is about the same, they at least will sell you the item at the lower price, then raise the price on all of the rest of them.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 12:07:23 AM EDT
[#5]
I saw in another post that you’re in Newnan.

Wahoo Firearms is an eclectic hidden gem there.

In Peachtree City, you’ve got On Target - which is also a range.

In Fayetteville, you’ve got Autrey’s Armory - which is also a range. The owner is good peeps and is a big Georgia Carry sponsor.

If you haven’t done so, spend $25 for a one year membership to GCO so you can see what a real pro 2A group can do.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top