Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/17/2021 10:35:44 AM EDT
We’re renting one of the cabins there soon and I just saw that it looks like they are on the list of Georgia places you can’t CC or OC. I thought that was only on COE owned water, like if you were on a boat on the lake.

Is that not the case?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:14:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
We’re renting one of the cabins there soon and I just saw that it looks like they are on the list of Georgia places you can’t CC or OC. I thought that was only on COE owned water, like if you were on a boat on the lake.

Is that not the case?
View Quote

The POC pinned has changed.  I just requested permission to carry as we have a USACE-owned property state park I often hike and do primitive camping on.  I think they're all same (region-wise), but check the pin at the top and request "permission" (hate that word) to carry.  I don't open carry in most public places, so I've CC'd for years at this state park and never new it had the federal restrictions.  I just prefer to play it safe...

ROCK6
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:41:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Concealed means concealed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top