Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/1/2021 4:58:41 PM EDT
The horses are long gone, so let's burn down the barn. I don't see these getting 370k verified signatures. Many GA "conservatives" are too lazy, ignorant, and apathetic to turn off the TV and go vote, much less get active in any way.

recall Raffensperger

change.org petition to recall Kemp

I'm (hopefully) moving out of state this year, anyway. Getting my house ready to flip & fly.

Link Posted: 1/1/2021 5:25:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Chapter 4 of Title 21 of the OCGA contains the laws governing the recall of an elected official in GA.  Signatures alone are not sufficient for a recall.  The person bringing the petition must also present the petition in the superior court for a legal review, and the legal standard is very hard to meet.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 7:34:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I think you'd have to prove malfeasance, dereliction of duty, or something similar, and that's going to be difficult. Not supporting Trump in his failed attempts at overturning the election isn't going to be a valid reason.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 9:40:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not supporting Trump in his failed attempts at overturning the election isn't going to be a valid reason.
View Quote

Willful ignorance suits you well.......

Maybe educate yourself about WHY we are fighting.

Link Posted: 1/2/2021 1:54:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I think you'd have to prove malfeasance, dereliction of duty, or something similar, and that's going to be difficult. Not supporting Trump in his failed attempts at overturning the election isn't going to be a valid reason.
View Quote

I'm sure that you mean:

Being bought off by the Chinese with the deal for the Dominion voting machines, failing to aid in the investigation of ballot fraud and knowingly certifying the fraudulent vote totals in the state.

If you didn't mean that, then you should have.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 2:58:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Willful ignorance suits you well.......

Maybe educate yourself about WHY we are fighting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYVzbwL0eUA
View Quote

Maybe educate yourself on the difference between theory and evidence.
Link Posted: 1/3/2021 12:21:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Being bought off by the Chinese with the deal for the Dominion voting machines, failing to aid in the investigation of ballot fraud and knowingly certifying the fraudulent vote totals in the state.
View Quote

What?
Brad says he's been doing a great job with that.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 5:29:00 PM EDT
[#8]
I voted for both with complete confidence, but now - just too much noise / smoke and I will not vote for them again. Looking into the recall, but don't think it will fly due to previously stated reasons
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 8:33:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I voted for both with complete confidence, but now - just too much noise / smoke and I will not vote for them again. Looking into the recall, but don't think it will fly due to previously stated reasons
View Quote

Same here I will not vote for him or the Lt Gov.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top