Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/18/2016 6:25:33 PM EDT
Greetings all. After a quick trip by the range this morning, it's quite apparent that I may need to start tackling the weeds and briars that are invading us again. It was a major job last year to get the grounds under control so I don't want to get behind this spring and be fighting a loosing battle. I will be at the range early this Saturday morning with my mowers and if anyone else would care to participate, maybe bring a trigger finger for the afternoon, you would be more than welcome.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 7:04:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm working this weekend, but where can I find out more information on the range?
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 8:22:42 PM EDT
[#2]
It's actually property owned by member Emu. We established the range last summer. Located just a few miles south of Madison, Ga off of Hwy 441. We have a pistol berm and rifle ranges at 100, 150 and 200 yards with seated benches. we are in the process of grooming our camping area and extending our rifle range to 300 yards.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 8:47:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's actually property owned by member Emu. We established the range last summer. Located just a few miles south of Madison, Ga off of Hwy 441. We have a pistol berm and rifle ranges at 100, 150 and 200 yards with seated benches. we are in the process of grooming our camping area and extending our rifle range to 300 yards.
View Quote

Interesting, I'm about 30 miles south of Madison.  
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 9:53:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We'd be thrilled for you to call the Angry Emu your "home" range, Jason280. Contact me thru either of the numbers that I put in the IM, and we'll get you out to look the place over ASAP!

I'll be there early Saturday before work, but, as usual, I've gotta open the shop about 10:30ish, or whenever I durn well get there....

Hopefully we can get you some help on Saturday, RedWolf. You do a GREAT imitation of the energizer bunny on that mower of yours, but we don't need you killing yourself out there battling those weeds all alone!!!
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 6:58:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Somehow I have missed these angry emu range post. Guess cause I don't frequent this page much.  I'm just up the road in Oconee county. I'll be out of town the next few weekends but I would definetly like to get involved with this. My son is 25 and able bodied also.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 7:17:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Somehow I have missed these angry emu range post. Guess cause I don't frequent this page much.  I'm just up the road in Oconee county. I'll be out of town the next few weekends but I would definetly like to get involved with this. My son is 25 and able bodied also.
View Quote

IM sent

We'd love to have you and your family thinking of the AER as your "home" range!

Give me a call at either of the numbers at the bottom of the IM. We're always looking for ARFcommers to get involved with the Angry Emu Range!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top