Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/29/2015 12:49:01 PM EDT
I'm really close to pulling the trigger and would like to buy from a range that allows me to use the suppressor at their facility during my wait time.  Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 1:11:46 PM EDT
[#1]
bullseye in Lawrenceville will, and so will Trading Place pawn. I would guess GA gun club would too.
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 3:43:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Where are you located in the state?

Dead center in Buford will.
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 4:53:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Hi-caliber not only lets you use your suppressor while you wait, but also offers to have their lawyer make you an NFA trust for $85.  One stop shop other than a notary.
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 4:56:37 PM EDT
[#4]
I am in west cobb but i can drive to hi caliber or bigwoods goods if there are none closer.
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 10:12:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am in west cobb but i can drive to hi caliber or bigwoods goods if there are none closer.
View Quote

How much closer do you want?
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 12:20:35 AM EDT
[#6]
i would love to find something less than 45 mins away so i can check on my new toy each day
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 12:22:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Glad you started this thread.  I was going to start one with the exact same title.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 6:21:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
i would love to find something less than 45 mins away so i can check on my new toy each day
View Quote

West Cobb to big wood good? How slow do you drive?

I used to live in west Cobb on the Paulding county line. I could make it to all those, including Cherokee g&p with in 45 min easily.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 9:28:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

To each is own but shooting a suppressor at an indoor range is not all that fun.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 10:12:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

To each is own but shooting a suppressor at an indoor range is not all that fun.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Honestly, if I am shooting around a bunch of folks who are not shooting suppressed, it is sort of pointless to use my can.
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 8:48:17 AM EDT
[#11]
SharpShooters in Roswell sells and lets you play with your toy.

Mostly AAC cans in stock.
They generally do not have a large selection but they have a decent selection a couple of times per year.

They have decent prices, but they are still a retail gun shop. With the recent deals available on AAC at places like Cherokee and Dawsonville you will spend well over $100 to have your toy for whatever the current wait is.
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 2:35:25 PM EDT
[#12]
That's great info, thank you!
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 2:41:23 PM EDT
[#13]
I am leaning towards hi caliber and bigwoods goods right now but I still have to narrow down the model.
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 5:25:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Imo using it at a range is not with spending extra coin just to use it early. Also using it and having to use hearing protection is like wiping before you poop. Ymmv
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 5:26:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Historic Arms out in Franklin
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 5:55:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Hi-caliber not only lets you use your suppressor while you wait, but also offers to have their lawyer make you an NFA trust for $85.  One stop shop other than a notary.
View Quote

Their transfer fees are very reasonable as well.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 8:09:19 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Honestly, if I am shooting around a bunch of folks who are not shooting suppressed, it is sort of pointless to use my can.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

but Joe i love sharing the good word about the Lantac dragons with everyone around me
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 8:58:13 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

but Joe i love sharing the good word about the Lantac dragons with everyone around me
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wurd!
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 11:16:05 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

My chest still hurts from last years HTF shoot!  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top