Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/18/2015 11:48:10 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:16:22 AM EDT
[#1]
There is a women in TN, in the response who says she would take him. If we could get him out of jail I could help deliver him.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:36:36 AM EDT
[#2]
What do I need to do? Not sure if I qualify. Don't have face book. Where is he?
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:54:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What do I need to do? Not sure if I qualify. Don't have face book. Where is he?
View Quote

Near Atlanta, it's looking like several people are stepping forward. I'm sure that there are many more great dogs who need foster homes or they face the needle. I can PM you the groups contact info if you think you might want to help.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:05:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Why don't they just post the shelter info? Seems like they are trying to run it through foster when someone might just adopt him?
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:09:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Why don't they just post the shelter info? Seems like they are trying to run it through foster when someone might just adopt him?
View Quote

I guess he needs to be fostered while being evaluated in the home setting and needs vet care from their network of vets. Rescue groups can have pain in the ass policies at times.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:34:35 AM EDT
[#6]
my neighbor fosters big breeds.  I just left her a VM with the details.  Really hope some one can pick up this guy ASAP.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:28:50 PM EDT
[#7]
The best way to help with this situation is to contact Angels Among Us. They're an Atlanta based organization that goes to high kill shelters and rescue as many animals as possible. I don't have room for one personally but made a donation to them through PayPal. I figure it's the least I can do to help. Besides, I like animals more than people anyway
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 4:04:38 PM EDT
[#8]
That poor dog looks so sad......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top