Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/18/2015 11:34:15 PM EDT
I have not had the opportunity to spend much time with people who think like this "mother." It is hard to fathom that someone can actually think that burglaries and robberies are OK, as long as you don't shoot anybody. This story is related to an older lady who was murdered in MS recently, and the three yutes who were arrested following a violent crime spree that lasted several days. The take away lesson for me is to stay alert.

http://woundedamericanwarrior.com/update-my-son-is-no-killer-he-only-robs-people-video/

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:13:57 AM EDT
[#1]
I work with people that think like this daily.

It's one reason I have very little respect for some groups as a whole.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:15:25 AM EDT
[#2]
That's proof that if you will take the time to look hard enough; you can always find something nice to say about someone.

Mom's always see the best in their children.  
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:19:38 AM EDT
[#3]
It's not just certain group. I had a neighbor in an upper middle class white suburban neighborhood who was defending her son for a duo where he got in a wreck and killed someone. Saying it any his fault.

Maybe it's just mom's!  I sure do miss mine
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:54:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

MLK would be so proud of today's Black community.......Is this his dream?
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:00:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's sad to me how a culture can fall into a position of uselessness over government benefits.  Laziness is contagious and when the system fails, they will be the biggest losers.

I think MLK would be crying right now if he were alive.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top