Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/25/2014 2:10:14 PM EDT
I picked up a Nightforce that I'd like to get mounted up to a rifle before this weekend. I live in Alpharetta but willing to drive 25 miles in any direction to pick something up. Looking for a LaRue, Bobro, American Defense, etc. I just want a quality piece similar to a LaRue LT104-30. Suggestions?

Edited to add: Found a Bobro @ Martin's Coins and Firearms in Alpharetta. It's on the high end of what I was looking to spend although a good price compared to other online retailers for the same mount. The LaRue and ADM's are still cheaper. Any sources for those?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:58:50 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

I picked up a Nightforce that I'd like to get mounted up to a rifle before this weekend. I live in Alpharetta but willing to drive 25 miles in any direction to pick something up. Looking for a LaRue, Bobro, American Defense, etc. I just want a quality piece similar to a LaRue LT104-30. Suggestions?

Edited to add: Found a Bobro @ Martin's Coins and Firearms in Alpharetta. It's on the high end of what I was looking to spend although a good price compared to other online retailers for the same mount. The LaRue and ADM's are still cheaper. Any sources for those?
View Quote
If you order the LaRue today and pay for two day shipping you'll have it by Friday.

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 3:03:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I have seen JP Rifle scope mounts before at Cherokee Gun and Pawn - not sure if they have any now. I have a JP on one of my ARs and I really like it if you do not need the QD feature.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 3:12:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have seen JP Rifle scope mounts before at Cherokee Gun and Pawn - not sure if they have any now. I have a JP on one of my ARs and I really like it if you do not need the QD feature.
View Quote

Thanks. I don't need QD, but I do like it. I'll call them and see what options they have for me.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 3:13:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Should I make you sick and let you know I just picked up an adm for half price?  
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 3:33:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

If more available, let me know.....
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 3:46:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If there were I would have more!  This was from an individual.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 3:48:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 3:57:25 PM EDT
[#8]

I can't put my pretty, new Nightforce in a green mount.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 4:06:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

That's why they still krylon....
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 4:19:18 PM EDT
[#10]
I can't bring myself to put by far the most expensive scope I've ever bought into a Kryloned scope mount that was a door prize his wife received at a 3-Gun match.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 5:43:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Cabela's?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:20:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Cabela's?
View Quote

Thanks for the suggestion. They didn't have quite what I was looking for.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 7:44:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I can't bring myself to put by far the most expensive scope I've ever bought into a Kryloned scope mount that was a door prize his wife received at a 3-Gun match.
View Quote

Function over fashion...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top