Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/22/2013 12:31:11 PM EDT

The weather is here, I wish you were beautiful! Nothing like a week on South Beach to recharge the ole batteries!

Accountant
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 12:36:04 PM EDT
[#1]
This post is worthless without beach bunny pictures.
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 1:40:00 PM EDT
[#2]
We'll call it a drunk in my hotel room post till better pics arrive.
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 2:20:10 PM EDT
[#3]
So much for you only counting other people's money...
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 4:23:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Where dat?
Link Posted: 10/23/2013 8:12:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

That heavily depends on the pics.  When I was at South Beach 1-2 years ago, there were plenty of times I wanted to poke my eyes out.  Might of had something to do with the fact that their was a basketball tournament in town.  I was very glad that I was staying in Ft. Lauderdale instead of Miami during the tournament, since it felt like the hood to me, glad i wasn't there at night.

Also went to the Cape Florida State Recreation area to see the lighthouse, and while the lighthouse was worth it, the bathroom was nasty with piss, etc... on the floor, running out the door.  Reminded me of bad bathrooms in 3rd world countries.  It was a completely different crowd than the South Beach basketball crowd and I stood out like a sore thumb there too.
Link Posted: 10/23/2013 3:48:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Where dat?
View Quote

I know your joking. Everyone has heard of South Beach!
Link Posted: 10/23/2013 3:50:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Can't post bunny pics here without getting the thread locked. Think of this, hot Eastern European women in string bikini 's.
Link Posted: 10/23/2013 3:58:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Pictures of the storm moving in:

Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:37:04 AM EDT
[#9]
South Beach is an amazing place. I spent a week down there and I can't wait to go back. If you ever go, you have to eat dinner at Yardbird. It is the best restaurant on the island. Also, don't forget to dance the night away at the Purdy Lounge. It's a dive bar but the DJ plays only the best music. What a great week!

Accountant
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 7:27:32 AM EDT
[#10]

Can't post bunny pics here without getting the thread locked.
View Quote

I'm willing to risk it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top