Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/18/2013 3:16:37 PM EDT
Did everyone pick theirs up yet? And all issues are taking care of and everyone get all they wanted?
Link Posted: 7/18/2013 3:32:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I still have not made it over to pick my two up.... Cannot find a day off when they are open.....
Link Posted: 7/18/2013 4:14:16 PM EDT
[#2]
I picked mine up Tuesday and it looks awesome! The finish is a great matte black with no weird sticker residue. Thanks for facilitating the whole deal.
Link Posted: 7/18/2013 4:33:58 PM EDT
[#3]
i have assembled on 2 both have been excellent, thank you again
Link Posted: 7/18/2013 4:36:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Stop me if this is a silly question, but are there any extras available?
Link Posted: 7/18/2013 4:44:29 PM EDT
[#5]
No extras! Sorry. But if someone is willing to do a second run ill help ya, but get strikers blessing first!!
Link Posted: 7/18/2013 4:45:09 PM EDT
[#6]
We still have a pair of lowers left.

I do not recall whose the lowers are, but they are still there.

Rich
Link Posted: 7/18/2013 4:45:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Stop me if this is a silly question, but are there any extras available?
View Quote

^This. If there are, I'd be interested in one.
Link Posted: 7/18/2013 4:58:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
No extras! Sorry. But if someone is willing to do a second run ill help ya, but get strikers blessing first!!
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/18/2013 6:53:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Rich
View Quote

They are mine. Sorry. The older I get the less hours in the day to get it all done. Catch you soon. Looking forward to finally visiting your shop too. I have heard great things. Especially about all that .22 ammo you have on sale.
Link Posted: 7/18/2013 6:58:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

They are mine. Sorry. The older I get the less hours in the day to get it all done. Catch you soon. Looking forward to finally visiting your shop too. I have heard great things. Especially about all that .22 ammo you have on sale.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rich

It's all mine.
Link Posted: 7/18/2013 7:32:48 PM EDT
[#11]
I assembled mine and it went together find.  There was a bit of what appeared to be bird shit stuck in the buffer retainer hole.  I got it cleaned out fairly easy though.
Link Posted: 7/18/2013 8:31:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I assembled mine and it went together find.  There was a bit of what appeared to be bird shit stuck in the buffer retainer hole.  I got it cleaned out fairly easy though.
View Quote

LOL - WTF! These lowers are real special! I feel special for buying two of them.
Link Posted: 7/18/2013 11:05:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
LOL - WTF! These lowers are real special! I feel special for buying two of them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

That's the best FurywithanAK and I could tell haha
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 3:07:50 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

my brother came through and actually paid me for his 2, when i assembled his, there was some "garbage" in the buffer retainer hole, clp and a qtip, it fixed easily.
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 4:42:01 AM EDT
[#15]
I haven't built mine up yet - waiting on the spare funds to be replenished after my well pump well to hell.  It looks great though - finish is nice and even and i haven't noticed any bird shit anywhere.  
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 7:37:49 AM EDT
[#16]
yeah, make sure you clean that out before assembly, the stuff seemed like some kind of metallic dust to me, got all over the extension threads
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 1:07:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

yeah, make sure you clean that out before assembly, the stuff seemed like some kind of metallic dust to me, got all over the extension threads
View Quote

Mine was just in the hole.  Also some minor junk in the bolt catch hole.
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 11:08:58 AM EDT
[#18]
There are several lowers and uppers waiting for pickup at Accurate Ordnance.  If you still need to pick up yours, send Mark an email and let us know your plans.
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 7:08:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Finally picked up mine from AO.  Looks great!  i only had a small cut/gash into the hole where the takedown spring/detent go. ill have to file that to smooth it out... i think.
Link Posted: 7/21/2013 12:36:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Finally picked up mine from AO.  Looks great!  i only had a small cut/gash into the hole where the takedown spring/detent go. ill have to file that to smooth it out... i think.
View Quote

ok guys let get these picked up. so we aint tying up space in their stores. thanks guys

and for the ones who are having a hard time getting them why don't you see if they will ship to a ffl closer to you?
Link Posted: 7/21/2013 1:52:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

ok guys let get these picked up. so we aint tying up space in their stores. thanks guys

and for the ones who are having a hard time getting them why don't you see if they will ship to a ffl closer to you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is what I did and VPS was very accommodating.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 6:11:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Darn... I need to stop in the HTF more often. :-/
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 3:43:02 AM EDT
[#23]
If anyone wants one, Ive got an extra one Im looking to sell.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 6:06:32 AM EDT
[#24]
IM sent on your lower
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 12:56:25 PM EDT
[#25]
I have two to pick up from Bookhound, was planning on going today actually but that plan got screwed by work.  I am praying I get over there next week, I am sure he is tired of holding them for me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top