Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/21/2013 2:58:05 PM EDT
Moving there soon to be stationed at Fort Gordon.
Does anyone know good places to live/rent  or no someone that rents rooms out?
Looking for gun friendly places as i Have a gun safe I'm bringing with me.

Any help would be greatly appriciated!
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 3:13:32 PM EDT
[#1]
check out Columbia county. Martinez or Evans, i live on the line between the two, also check Grovetown. there are lots of rental homes all over, and Columbia county is pretty gun friendly, we have good gun stores, very nice parks and lots of good eating places, and very low crime, and an excellent school system.

STAY AWAY FROM RICHMOND COUNTY, that's all you need to know

best of luck
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 4:20:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
check out Columbia county. Martinez or Evans, i live on the line between the two, also check Grovetown. there are lots of rental homes all over, and Columbia county is pretty gun friendly, we have good gun stores, very nice parks and lots of good eating places, and very low crime, and an excellent school system.

STAY AWAY FROM RICHMOND COUNTY, that's all you need to know

best of luck

^ THIS x100000.
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 4:27:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Yep, I lived in Columbia County when I was stationed there, Martinez specifically. Don't even think about pronouncing it like it's spanish....think more Martin - ez. Having grown up in Texas it took me a while to get used to it. I found Augusta to be the most boring place in the world to live. Hopefully it's better than it was 15 years ago.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top