Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2012 6:14:52 PM EDT
FYI - if you are in heat for a few extra of these Georgia Gun Store in Gainsville has a box full of them priced nicely at $16.99
I checked fit and function tonight and they did well with 2 of my AKs so I can vouch for them.
For AKs I am very partial to the metal mags but considering the war that has been declared on Americans I will use plastic as needed.

FBHO
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 6:20:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for spreading the word!  

I'm with you, I'm partial to metal mags in my AK. Like Ken Hackathorn said, "The AK's the only weapon where you can beat a man to death with the empty mag".
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 6:31:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
FYI - if you are in heat for a few extra of these Georgia Gun Store in Gainsville has a box full of them priced nicely at $16.99
I checked fit and function tonight and they did well with 2 of my AKs so I can vouch for them.
For AKs I am very partial to the metal mags but considering the war that has been declared on Americans I will use plastic as needed.

FBHO

I feel the same way. Metal all the way, however, I broke down and got a few Tapco mags that I found online just out of panic buying I guess.  They fit tight in both my Arsenals, but they function well. Seen guys sand them down for an easier fit in the past.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 6:46:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I've seen a lot of my students run 'em, and one of the Instructors that works for me is partial to AK's and runs 'em.  I've never seen a problem with them.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 7:19:59 PM EDT
[#4]
I stored my surplus AK mags away. I only use the Tapco now and like them because of their tight fit (especially in my WASR). I also like that they count for 3 US parts. I havent had a malfunction with them yet either.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top