Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/27/2012 4:58:24 PM EDT
Looking for one for my nephew............I know its a long shot with the panic, but I figured you guys would be the ones to ask
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 5:22:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Saw one in Shooters in Augusta, Yugo, price was approx $600
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 5:29:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Bought mine from treedawg in dublin this summer, he had more but I bet he's out now!

Side note, I'm actually in the middle of refinishing it now, fun project. Totally unrelated, though.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 5:46:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Ar bunker in Newnan had one on Wed in their used rack.

Might be worth a call.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 5:58:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks...........I will check them out...........was it a chinese SKS?

Quoted:

Might be worth a call.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 6:14:27 PM EDT
[#5]
I saw two SKS's on the shelves at Autrey's in Fayetteville today.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 4:31:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Any idea on price?

Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 5:54:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Man, SKS's go for how much?! My mom bought me one the summer I DEP'd into the Marines in '93 so I could practice shooting with a semi-auto centerfire rifle. It cost $89 and I had to choose one from the piles of them they had sitting in big barrels. I never fired that rifle much after I went to boot camp. It's just sitting in the safe, now. I should take it out and show it some love next time I go out to the range.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 9:41:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Might be worth a call.

Not sure, didnt really look at it. seemed like the older style without the long attachment on the front like the newer ones. So maybe russian? They wanted a bunch for it, $360 or something.

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 10:30:10 AM EDT
[#9]
shooters in BQK had 2 or 3 of them...i think they were 300-400$ had bayonets and everything too
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 10:57:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Might be worth a call.

Not sure, didnt really look at it. seemed like the older style without the long attachment on the front like the newer ones. So maybe russian? They wanted a bunch for it, $360 or something.

The long attachment you are probably referring to is a grenade launcher attachment for rifle grenades, which is a characteristic of the Yugo 59/66. A Russian SKS SHOULD command a higher price than $360, so either that is a steal, or (more likely) that is a Chinese Norinco.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 10:53:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Any idea on price?

Quoted:

Not sure as I didn't ask. One looked like a Eastern bloc rifle and had a darker colored stock and a blade bayonet and the other one appeared to be a Chicom rifle with the orange stock and spike bayonet.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 11:51:47 AM EDT
[#12]
Outdoor Depot in Gainesville had 2 on 12/26, Chinese for ~$359 IIRC, with bayonet
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top