Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/27/2012 10:23:51 AM EDT
Anybody do any dealings with Guns on the Square in Mcdonough?
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 10:38:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Used to back in the day when they were still at the gun shows that I went to.  Always had great prices four or five years ago.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 10:42:59 AM EDT
[#2]
good prices seem like ages ago
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 11:30:28 AM EDT
[#3]
I've done business with them in the past and wouldnt hesitate to do business with them again. Ammo prices are way too high but most of there other "stuff" is okay. He once gave me a really good deal on a NIB Springfield TRP and won my loyalty. Just be ready to get the "we're opening a new gun range in the old 84 lumber building" speech from "dad". Been hearing that for about 4 years now......lol.....by the way Ed's isnt far from there and they have better deals. (Ed's Pawn in Stockbridge)
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 1:23:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah. I like Eds. Got a Glock 22 from them last week. Looked more like EDs Hardware store than gunshop.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 2:25:31 PM EDT
[#5]
I have bought a hard to find Keltec Sub 2k 40 S&W from them in August. I was shocked to find it there and even more surprised they didnt mark up the price since they are so hard to find. I still go in there at least once a month to see if they have anything else I need/want. Eds - Great service also. Picked up a used Glock 22 this morning at their end of the year sale today and headed straight to Smyrna (GLOCK HQ) and had it rebuilt with new insides and sights! For Free! Then headed to the range to put 100 rds thru them both. Great day, Cant beat it!   COOL BEANS
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top