Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/4/2012 8:15:24 AM EDT
I just notciced I had an avatar show up when I posted, and I tried to add a picture (Mustang symbol) as an experimet, and it looks like its showing up in my posts. How is that happening?
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 8:23:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Someone may have bought you a membership. (not me)

Maybe your wife?
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 8:59:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Maybe someone is flirting with you

Or maybe it's that there are just a bunch of generous people around the GAHTF...
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 9:03:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Maybe someone is flirting with you[img]http://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/smiley_freak.

LOL

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 10:45:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Well, heaps of thanks to the kind member that bought me a membership!  I am the least deserving but I will enjoy the shit out of it!  Now to come up with an avatar suitable of this kind of kindness!  Thank you!
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 11:52:22 AM EDT
[#5]
How about an empty Para Ordnance holster and a pile of motorcycle parts?
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 1:57:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Wrong thread.
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 2:31:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
How about an empty Para Ordnance holster and a pile of motorcycle parts?

Ha! Bastard! You have my holster for that Para too! Lol. At least my pile of motorcycle parts is shaped like a motorcycle now.
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 2:37:13 PM EDT
[#8]
OP search your threads in the HTF the last couple of weeks.  I remember seeing a "log out and log back in" post, but can't recall who posted it.

(DaveS I think, but not positive).

Link Posted: 7/4/2012 2:43:54 PM EDT
[#9]
The gun parts are still shaped like gun parts.............
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 3:03:46 PM EDT
[#10]
DaveS, thank you! I just did a search and found where you told me to get my avatar. Thanks a bunch!

Shep! I didn't even think about how that sounded! Lol. Can't wait to see my gun parts again though!
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 5:02:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
DaveS, thank you! I just did a search and found where you told me to get my avatar. Thanks a bunch!

Shep! I didn't even think about how that sounded! Lol. Can't wait to see my gun parts again though!

I'm just an old fart, back-sliding Christian trying to improve his karma.

To this day, the way better half tells me to quit talking to the 23, 21, 17 year old daughters like they're Marines.

At the very least, I still have a key to the door and they all still love me even with the short comings.

Carry on.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top