Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/27/2012 4:37:07 PM EDT
Getting ready to make the Class 3 dive in GA, Who do ya'll use thats within an hour or so from Augusta?

I appreciate the feedback
Link Posted: 4/27/2012 4:46:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Are you still in sc  theres no point in buying in ga   been there done that if ya want a guy in carolina message me  only advertising guy in augusta is blankenships.... The carolina guy is out of north augusta  sc
Link Posted: 4/27/2012 10:18:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Are you still in sc  theres no point in buying in ga   been there done that if ya want a guy in carolina message me  only advertising guy in augusta is blankenships.... The carolina guy is out of north augusta  sc

Pretty sure Paul is the only one in the area...
Link Posted: 4/28/2012 3:17:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Blankenships, asks for Paul, he's the only C3 guy we have, that i'm aware of
Link Posted: 4/28/2012 3:46:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Not the only one. Sidney's is a dealer. There was also another guy that did my last transfer but I'm not sure he still does it. Buisness was  called Southeastern Armory. Office was on Bobby Jones last name was Leopard. Could probably asked around local gun shops and see if he is still doing them.
I googled Southeastern Armory and his name and it shows he is still in buisness with the license good till 2013. He did the tranfer for me at a very fair price.
Link Posted: 4/28/2012 7:44:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Yeah there are a few around blankenships is the only advertised one
Link Posted: 4/28/2012 2:21:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the info, blankenships was the only place i could find mention of. My home/state of res is ga so im looking into setting up a trust with my dad and putting a 9mm can in it.
Link Posted: 4/28/2012 3:06:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Not the only one. Sidney's is a dealer. There was also another guy that did my last transfer but I'm not sure he still does it. Buisness was  called Southeastern Armory. Office was on Bobby Jones last name was Leopard. Could probably asked around local gun shops and see if he is still doing them.
I googled Southeastern Armory and his name and it shows he is still in buisness with the license good till 2013. He did the tranfer for me at a very fair price.

good info, thanks for the heads up
Link Posted: 4/30/2012 11:11:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Chris Leopard transfered my Maxim, but I heard he is out of the business.  I've bought several silencers from Paul Blankenship as well and would recommend him to anyone in Augusta area.  Last year I started my own business as a home based 07/02 FFL/SOT specializing in Cowboy Mounted Shooting blanks and transfers.  I'm located in Warrenton about 45 minutes west of Augusta.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top