Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/16/2012 7:46:24 AM EDT
For any of you interested in a great deal on a house in N Fulton/Milton, this is a steal!  I've seen the house and it is as advertised.  Oldest son has good friend who lives right down the street from this house.

http://www.700foxhollowrun.com/
Link Posted: 2/16/2012 7:55:38 AM EDT
[#1]
How could they fit a decent golf course on 22 acres?  Pass.
Link Posted: 2/16/2012 8:00:26 AM EDT
[#2]
John Smoltz owns it.  I wonder if you could turn the golf course into a range.    It is just a little out of my price range.  Maybe next year.
Link Posted: 2/16/2012 8:51:07 AM EDT
[#3]
I think I'll grab a lotto ticket, so I can buy it, and get those kitchen cabinets painted up right.

Nice place.  If I showed it to my wife her only comment would be:

"How the hell would I clean all that?"

Link Posted: 2/16/2012 9:19:08 AM EDT
[#4]
The little roll of firehose in the hall was cute.  Completely ineffective, but cute.

I don't understand why rich people build so much redundancy into their homes.  Do you need three kitchens?  What looks like three master suites?
Link Posted: 2/16/2012 9:56:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The little roll of firehose in the hall was cute.  Completely ineffective, but cute.

I don't understand why rich people build so much redundancy into their homes.  Do you need three kitchens?  What looks like three master suites?

I don't know about the redundancy, either.  Back in the mid-80's I was touring the new house of an old friend of mine who lived up in N. GA.  His house was about 10,000 ft/sq, but he had three kitchens.  

BTW, I have an indirect connection to Smoltz.  Been giving his ex shooting lessons.  Really nice lady.  Their children are classmates of my granddaughters.  

Link Posted: 2/16/2012 12:39:24 PM EDT
[#6]
right down the street from me, I saw this on the news
Link Posted: 2/16/2012 2:24:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
right down the street from me, I saw this on the news

Nice street!  Ever go to any of Lil' John's parties?
Link Posted: 2/16/2012 7:22:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
How could they fit a decent golf course on 22 acres?  Pass.

several holes use the same green...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top