Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/5/2012 7:08:29 AM EDT
I have been looking at financial planners for my wife and I to sit down with to go over our budgets, investments, and planning for college for the kids.   We have found a couple good ones, but their fees are pretty high.

We don't need one for stocks, bonds, etc, just for analyzing where we are at, and helping us to craft a plan.   That is why we are looking at fee based vs commission based planners.

Does anyone know any really good financial planners in North Fulton or South Forsyth that they would recommend?   If so, could you PM me with their standard fee amount?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:18:46 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't know if you are the religious type, but an old client of mine does financial planning and he wraps it up with religion. The guys name is Russ Crossen, he sat down with my wife and I just before we got married and helped us plan a few things out. I don't know if he even does individual help anymore but he really knows his stuff.

Russ

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 8:57:12 AM EDT
[#2]
David Burg with Raymond James/ 1st Harbor Financial Services.....

He's my dad's best friend, and deals with all our family investments.....tell him a Caldwell sent you!

http://www.raymondjames.com/1stharbor/Home.aspx
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top