Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2011 7:33:42 PM EDT
Is anyone else pissed that the AJC doesn't have a comments section on that trash....................wonder why.

He's worm food, just drop it.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 8:20:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Is anyone else pissed that the AJC doesn't have a comments section on that trash....................wonder why.

told ya this would happen
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 1:29:30 AM EDT
[#2]
troy davis, the piece of shit murderer
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 2:53:04 AM EDT
[#3]
The AJC is famous for ignoring facts that do not fit their agenda.

This case is no different.

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 3:08:48 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Might be easier on ya'll if you did the same.

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 4:50:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Finding it hard to sympathize with a cop killer.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 4:59:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:

let me guess
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 6:07:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Nevermind.....

I'm just glad he's finally burning in hell. Cop killers, especially ones convicted by a jury of their peers, should go to the express line o' death. Especially if every single appeals court reaffirms the guilty verdict. Good riddance.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 6:24:35 AM EDT
[#8]
For what it's worth, I did take a drink and smoke a cigar the night that the cop killer was shown justice. Hell has one more POS and anybody that supports that POS I say F**K YOU too.

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 10:32:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
For what it's worth, I did take a drink and smoke a cigar the night that the cop killer was shown justice. Hell has one more POS and anybody that supports that POS I say F**K YOU too.

amen brother
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 12:28:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

let me guess

Guess what guy? How the heck is somebody going to say drop it but make a new thread?  
Just like my Division CSM told us in AFGHANISTAN,  One should never rejoice in the death of anybody because one day somebody might be celebrating your.  The guy killed a cop, he got executed, leave it alone.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 1:15:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Simple facts:
1. Troy Davis was executed for the murder of Ofc McPhail
2. He was convicted of an earlier murder also.

People will martyr him and talk about how great a person and a promising man he was before he was set up by " this mans government." You cannot change these peoples point of view, it is what it is. IMHO they are all dumbasses, but It is their right to speak whatever trash they want to. It doesnt change the fact that the state has ensured Troy Davis will never kill again.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 1:37:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

let me guess

Guess what guy? How the heck is somebody going to say drop it but make a new thread?  
Just like my Division CSM told us in AFGHANISTAN,  One should never rejoice in the death of anybody because one day somebody might be celebrating your.  The guy killed a cop, he got executed, leave it alone.

before you get all preachy, you should notice that i didn't start the thread, second if people don't want to take part in a thread, don't go to it or get involved in it, it's really that simple. i would never "rejoice" in the death of a innocent person, actually it has quite the opposite affect on me. but when people say good riddance to a douchebag that killed an officer, and used up EVERY path and still got the smite hammer, then so be it. i'm sorry your division CSM gave the don't rejoice speech, sometimes a little emotion is good. i guess he forgot why we are there in the first place. thousands of innocent people were killed on 9/11 and certain groups rejoiced, i would take pleasue in payback if i was a soldier, but i'm not, so i'll let them deal with the way they feel as they send more terrorists to hell. i'll make sure i send a letter to the family of the slain officer and tell them to show no emotion over his death, it's only been over a decade that this guy was allowed to fight for his life and prove the state wrong, he failed at every level. if someone rejoices over my death, then i have failed at life and that's on me. i try to do right by others and go out of my way to help if i can. i don't kill police officers and then have the liberal media go to bat for me. if "rejoicing" is glad that some burning in hell douchebag is gone, then so be it. thanks for caring enough to scold me.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 1:52:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I think LaRue just wants to point out that some people are talking about how much they wish we could play the silent game, that's all. That the best way to make it go away is... let it go away.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 2:01:01 PM EDT
[#14]
That's exactly what I'm saying.

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 3:20:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

let me guess

before you get all preachy, you should notice that i didn't start the thread, second if people don't want to take part in a thread, don't go to it or get involved in it, it's really that simple. i would never "rejoice" in the death of a innocent person, actually it has quite the opposite affect on me. but when people say good riddance to a douchebag that killed an officer, and used up EVERY path and still got the smite hammer, then so be it. i'm sorry your division CSM gave the don't rejoice speech, sometimes a little emotion is good. i guess he forgot why we are there in the first place. thousands of innocent people were killed on 9/11 and certain groups rejoiced, i would take pleasue in payback if i was a soldier, but i'm not, so i'll let them deal with the way they feel as they send more terrorists to hell. i'll make sure i send a letter to the family of the slain officer and tell them to show no emotion over his death, it's only been over a decade that this guy was allowed to fight for his life and prove the state wrong, he failed at every level. if someone rejoices over my death, then i have failed at life and that's on me. i try to do right by others and go out of my way to help if i can. i don't kill police officers and then have the liberal media go to bat for me. if "rejoicing" is glad that some burning in hell douchebag is gone, then so be it. thanks for caring enough to scold me.

That's why your not, WE have higher standards
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 3:21:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

let me guess

before you get all preachy, you should notice that i didn't start the thread, second if people don't want to take part in a thread, don't go to it or get involved in it, it's really that simple. i would never "rejoice" in the death of a innocent person, actually it has quite the opposite affect on me. but when people say good riddance to a douchebag that killed an officer, and used up EVERY path and still got the smite hammer, then so be it. i'm sorry your division CSM gave the don't rejoice speech, sometimes a little emotion is good. i guess he forgot why we are there in the first place. thousands of innocent people were killed on 9/11 and certain groups rejoiced, i would take pleasue in payback if i was a soldier but i'm not, so i'll let them deal with the way they feel as they send more terrorists to hell. i'll make sure i send a letter to the family of the slain officer and tell them to show no emotion over his death, it's only been over a decade that this guy was allowed to fight for his life and prove the state wrong, he failed at every level. if someone rejoices over my death, then i have failed at life and that's on me. i try to do right by others and go out of my way to help if i can. i don't kill police officers and then have the liberal media go to bat for me. if "rejoicing" is glad that some burning in hell douchebag is gone, then so be it. thanks for caring enough to scold me.

That's why you're not, WE have higher standards
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 3:48:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

let me guess

before you get all preachy, you should notice that i didn't start the thread, second if people don't want to take part in a thread, don't go to it or get involved in it, it's really that simple. i would never "rejoice" in the death of a innocent person, actually it has quite the opposite affect on me. but when people say good riddance to a douchebag that killed an officer, and used up EVERY path and still got the smite hammer, then so be it. i'm sorry your division CSM gave the don't rejoice speech, sometimes a little emotion is good. i guess he forgot why we are there in the first place. thousands of innocent people were killed on 9/11 and certain groups rejoiced, i would take pleasue in payback if i was a soldier but i'm not, so i'll let them deal with the way they feel as they send more terrorists to hell. i'll make sure i send a letter to the family of the slain officer and tell them to show no emotion over his death, it's only been over a decade that this guy was allowed to fight for his life and prove the state wrong, he failed at every level. if someone rejoices over my death, then i have failed at life and that's on me. i try to do right by others and go out of my way to help if i can. i don't kill police officers and then have the liberal media go to bat for me. if "rejoicing" is glad that some burning in hell douchebag is gone, then so be it. thanks for caring enough to scold me.

Slow you roll. There is no need turn this into .mil vs. Joe Citizen debate
Vote has his opinion and you have yours

Your CSM suggested one way to deal with killing and death.
General Mattis has another point of view on the matter of killing the bad guys.

“You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around for five years, because they didn’t wear a veil,” Mattis said. “You know guys like that ain’t got no manhood left anyway. So it’s a hell of a lot of fun to shoot ‘em.”

Monk
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 3:54:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Couldn't agree with you more Monk. Mattis was my MEU commander when I was in Afg in Dec 01. Great guy and a true Marine.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 4:03:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

let me guess

buddy, if you don't like a thread or people opinions don't join in, there have been much harder things said other than other my agreeing with others. you picking me to soap box on is fine, you think your better than me, think away. it's laughable. if you think i let what some internet tough guy thinks about me bother me one bit, your wrong. if you wanted this to die you would have stayed away and not added to the discussion. like all threads, people speak their mind and move on. it's sad that you think your higher standards are better than me, and that's cool. i listen to lots of views here and sometimes i disagree, does that make someone else less, absolutely not, only some self involved douche would look down their nose, again that's cool. if people disagree with me that fine and that's life, of all the points i went over, and "we are better than you" is the best you have, then you need to self reflect. at the end of the day, a man was murdered and he can't be brought back, his family has a gapping hole with his murder, they could never get closure and had to suffer through all of this. they are the true victims, but i'm sure your better than them also. also at the end of the day, none of this matters, what you or i think, God himself will be the judge of Troy Davis, everything else is only an opinion, nothing more, nothing less. i'll buy you a beer sometime and we can hash this out, FTF like men if you so wish. as for your opinion of WE, please don't speak for for others, unless your the official spokesman of the military. i know MANY service members that think like me. are they wrong also, not in a million years, their opinions count, just like the man that was murded by Troy Davis, only the murdered officer doesn't have a voice anymore, he had that taken from him. he mattered also, didn't he
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 5:05:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Here's the deal, the OP started a thread but stated let's drop it. Larue stated the obvious that it can't be dropped unless people stop bringing it up. YOU stated and I quote "Let me Guess," guess what? from your other posts here in the hometown forums I am assuming you are guessing that he is a minority or a tree loving Democrat (same thing as far as I can tell here in GA).  I wanted you to expand on your comment so that I wouldn't have to ASSUme about you anymore. My comments about not jumping up and down about somebody's death were not directly pointed at you but at everybody, As far as the Death Penalty goes, I personally believe that after 3 appeals they should put a t shirt on the individual with "WILL" on it at the 300 line during basic training qualifications and if he makes it to the other side obviously God thinks he is innocent.

I am not trying to be the spokesperson for the military, that's why they have recruiters.

As, far as the victim's family goes, I CAN feel their pain, MY father, a Viet Nam Vet was MURDERED by a crackhead when I was 2 as he was doing his post deployment Christmas shopping. My sister's BEST Friend (my date for after prom) was RAPED and STABBED 38 times when she was 20. will I or did I party when the guilty party met their demise, No, I took a sigh, drank a hard drink and moved on with my life.

Anyway I am done.

BTW I am not an "internet tough guy" and will take you up on that beer anytime you want, didn't see you on the HTF locator so if you ever are in Gwinnett County look me up.

Link Posted: 10/3/2011 2:34:31 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Here's the deal, the OP started a thread but stated let's drop it. Larue stated the obvious that it can't be dropped unless people stop bringing it up. YOU stated and I quote "Let me Guess," guess what? from your other posts here in the hometown forums I am assuming you are guessing that he is a minority or a tree loving Democrat (same thing as far as I can tell here in GA).  I wanted you to expand on your comment so that I wouldn't have to ASSUme about you anymore. My comments about not jumping up and down about somebody's death were not directly pointed at you but at everybody, As far as the Death Penalty goes, I personally believe that after 3 appeals they should put a t shirt on the individual with "WILL" on it at the 300 line during basic training qualifications and if he makes it to the other side obviously God thinks he is innocent.

I am not trying to be the spokesperson for the military, that's why they have recruiters.

As, far as the victim's family goes, I CAN feel their pain, MY father, a Viet Nam Vet was MURDERED by a crackhead when I was 2 as he was doing his post deployment Christmas shopping. My sister's BEST Friend (my date for after prom) was RAPED and STABBED 38 times when she was 20. will I or did I party when the guilty party met their demise, No, I took a sigh, drank a hard drink and moved on with my life.

Anyway I am done.

BTW I am not an "internet tough guy" and will take you up on that beer anytime you want, didn't see you on the HTF locator so if you ever are in Gwinnett County look me up.

cool, i'll be happy to buy beers if the time comes, truely sorry for the loss in your life. we just see things different, and that's cool. i do love a good debate, looking forward to this again on a different subject
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 4:01:39 AM EDT
[#22]
And for what its worth, Savannah is going to get its own "occupy" movement which the idiots are already saying "We Are Troy Davis"...

someone isn't moving on.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 5:36:21 AM EDT
[#23]
What bothers me was hearing how all of those witness' changed their story.

How come they are not being tried for perjury?  I also wonder how many would say stick with the "I am changing my story" routine if they where put on trial for perjury.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top