Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2011 6:12:23 AM EDT
Ok all you Glock lovers out there, help me out.

What's the deal with the .mil discount?  Do you have to contact Glock directly?  What is the discount?
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 6:36:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Ok all you Glock lovers out there, help me out.

What's the deal with the .mil discount?  Do you have to contact Glock directly?  What is the discount?

M^2, The military/ LE Blue label program essentially sells the same gun for less money. There is a form that usually needs to be filled out at the time of purchase. If you go someplace like Ed's or SPD they should be able to do it all there and you leave with a fancy new Glock.

Ed's Pricing is:

Also remember that full size guns [NON-Subcompacts] ship with 3 mags but subcompacts [26, 27, 33, 29, 30, 36] ship with 2.

I  think I got all that right. I have been out of the Blue Label game a few months.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 6:39:55 AM EDT
[#2]
What Derek said.   Also if you buy from Ed's you can get 5 magazines for any Glock for $100.  $20 a mag is a steal!  They offer that price to LEO/MIL and anyone with a GSSF membership.

Link Posted: 9/29/2011 6:43:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks y'all.  Good info.

Now trying to decide between Glock and M&P.  

Link Posted: 9/29/2011 6:46:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/29/2011 6:51:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/29/2011 7:10:30 AM EDT
[#6]
I prefer my glocks with beans, and my 1911s without.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 7:13:49 AM EDT
[#7]
I M on the way
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 1:40:50 PM EDT
[#8]
My apologies but I need to do a minor hijack here.
Where is this Ed's you are talking about?
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 1:46:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Ed's Public Safety,  Stockbridge, Ga.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 2:18:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Thanks y'all.  Good info.

I was a dedicated Glock shooter (G34 in Production and G17/26 carry) but I went to the dark side and purchased a S&W M&P 9mm standard model that had been mildly customized by a well known member of this forum (sights, trigger, stippling). I carry it every day and that is what I have been shooting in Eric/Todd's classes. S&W has been offering big discounts on M&Ps to Mil/LEO and I bought a second M&P 9mm for my wife and got a $50 rebate and multiple free mags.

I am confident in either or both. Still have multiple Glocks and I am still a Glock fan.

I noticed that in the last class the majority of shooters had M&Ps and Glocks with a few H&Ks.

Link Posted: 9/29/2011 4:06:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Glock with Ghost Trigger or M&P Pro... either in 9mm.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top